Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Brands July 4th Update (/showthread.php?t=16071)

Whele 05-Apr-2005 20:56

Brands July 4th Update

Just a short note to everybody – thank you for your support on July 4th, really looking forward to it. :D

The intermediate group is now full, but there is room in the other groups. We are operating below maximum capacity on the day so we will be able to move people to other groups on the day if they are inappropriately placed.

:(:(Disappointed today to have cancelled our Brands Indy on Thursday, we simply couldn’t fill the places; Things also look bleak for Snetterton next week, so If anybody knows somebody who wants tracktime, perhaps get them to call us.

Gary

Whele 05-Apr-2005 21:44

Steve, We had only 19 bookings for Brands, and New Era are there two days later.

If you would post it up would be great, I'll do Snet for the racing guys for £75, I'll give them their own ACU group, but for that price they dont get any tuition (ACU guys probably dont want it anyway)

Not sure how else to publicise it, MCN, Uk trackdays and display stand at BSB!! it all costing a fortune at the moment. We ran Cadwell last week at a loss too.

On the bright side the sun has shown up at last.

TP 05-Apr-2005 21:51

Quote:

Originally posted by Whele
Steve, We had only 19 bookings for Brands, and New Era are there two days later.

If you would post it up would be great, I'll do Snet for the racing guys for £75, I'll give them their own ACU group, but for that price they dont get any tuition (ACU guys probably dont want it anyway)

Not sure how else to publicise it, MCN, Uk trackdays and display stand at BSB!! it all costing a fortune at the moment. We ran Cadwell last week at a loss too.

On the bright side the sun has shown up at last.

Well, I hope things pick up for you, I for one am really looking forward to running at Brands.

What Snet dates are you running in June?

Whele 05-Apr-2005 22:03

June 21st we are running a day at Sneterton, only a couple of bookings so far £85 - usual DSC rates apply.

After that we have another on July 19th.

andys 900ss 05-Apr-2005 22:45

Will defo try do some of your track days Gary.

Come on guys lets support these people!!

Andy

[Edited on 5-4-2005 by andys 900ss]

Henners 05-Apr-2005 23:16

This is not good enough

Gary and Catherine are busting their balls getting Apex off the ground - time to come to the aid of the party folks.

http://www.apextrackdays.co.uk/

Redruth 05-Apr-2005 23:19

Would love to take up some of these dates but rapidly running out of holiday, I'm afraid. Have had to cancel a couple of provisional No Limits dates because Mondays are tricky to take off.

But maybe others out there can give Apex some support. There are plenty of bikers to go round, after all!

;)

[Edited on 5-4-2005 by Redruth]

TP 05-Apr-2005 23:22

Quote:

Originally posted by Whele
June 21st we are running a day at Sneterton, only a couple of bookings so far £85 - usual DSC rates apply.

After that we have another on July 19th.

Hrmm ... I'd love to do it, might still but I'll have to check the numbers. It's damn close to raceday (June 25th) and it's a weekday as well which adds expense for me (I'm a contractor).

I'll have to get back to you but thanks for letting me know Gary.

Good luck with everything, and keep up the good work.

Red-leader 06-Apr-2005 00:08

[quote]Originally posted by Whele
Just a short note to everybody – thank you for your support on July 4th, really looking forward to it. :D

The intermediate group is now full, but there is room in the other groups. We are operating below maximum capacity on the day so we will be able to move people to other groups on the day if they are inappropriately placed.

Gary as quoted above, what group have I been put in for 4th July Please.
Cheers Kev (Red-Leader)

Henners 06-Apr-2005 00:20

Never seen anything like it ....

... can't log-on, can't remeber what he put on a booking form ... and he says I'm old :frog::lol::lol: