Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Appeal at Snetterton (/showthread.php?t=35833)

stevebale 06-Sep-2006 13:02

Appeal at Snetterton

Well guys.. I understand that my name is being banded by a few ****ers as the person responsible for donating funds to assist the DSC in their post race checks.
Firstly.. Im pleased that i am so interesting that people want to discuss my financial position. Better to be looked over than overlooked!!!!

furthermore.. If any of the anonymous people would actually like to drive their vans towards the motorhome at cadwell and ask me to my face id be more than willing to discuss it.. After Id sued their arses till they were homeless.

If however you have a single thread of evidence,, then please let me see it, and publish my name.. If you dont... then beware !!!

If i wanted to win this series that much, I would

So stop acting like a load of old women and get on with raceing.

If the bikes are legal,, dont be offended !!! But it seems to me,, those who protest must be worried that they might be next..

Oh and feel free to turn our bike inside out,, anytime you like..

And to those of you who dont bicker.gossip,cheat, etc,, Its a pleasure to be part of a good race atmosphere

And to those who do... well,, need i say more...

couchcommando 06-Sep-2006 13:08

I haven't heard this rumour about you being behind it and I never heard the rumours that started the whole sorry episode, geeez I feel like a mushroom :(

domski 06-Sep-2006 13:12

Steve, I haven't heard anything about you fronting money. I don't follow the logic either really, but then I don't know anything it would seem.

I can't see that anyone would protest Antony next, he's not fast enough is he?

Not only that, the people behind the protest only disorganise things, not race ;)

Alledgedly.

stevebale 06-Sep-2006 13:18

Guys,,, Thanks for your vote... A few sad people are gonna spoil a lot of enjoyment. Look forward to seeing you at cadwell!!!

Grib 06-Sep-2006 13:18

I think I've been walking round with my ear plugs in the whole time! Who are this special clique that all these rumours go round, cos they're not going outside of a certain circle!

fil2 06-Sep-2006 13:22

i aint heard that either.?...............

antonye 06-Sep-2006 13:23

Steve, I don't think we've ever met and am surprised by this post as I hadn't heard anything about this either.

As for protests, it's a legal part of racing and I'll abide by anyone wanting my bike taken apart - it's off for tuning^H^H servicing at the end of the season anyway :D

stevebale 06-Sep-2006 13:28

Guys,, The rumour got back to me via a good source,, not through here.. Unfortunately there are a couple of spineless whingers amongst us who tend to spoil it for the rest.. Im not pointing fingers at anybody directly.. And Id be the first to congratulate whoever wins any races !!!! So well done Dom... a deserved win!!!

Grib 06-Sep-2006 13:30

It'd be far easier if people would just name names ya know. Hard to gossip when you don't know who it's about :p

phil_h 06-Sep-2006 13:33

Hi Steve, excuse me for asking this, but who are you and what riders do you liaise with ?
We may have met, but I have never been able to remember names very well.