Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Festival Italia at Brands Hatch - Sunday 14th August 2016 (/showthread.php?t=456183)

ensonricky 03-Aug-2016 18:29

Have I missed something? How do you register to receive your tickets from MSV?
Regards,

Lloyd

antonye 04-Aug-2016 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensonricky
Have I missed something? How do you register to receive your tickets from MSV?
Regards,

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd

As per www.festivalitalia.com

"If you would like to display your Italian car or bike, please submit your name, mailing address, vehicle model, what category (car or bike), registration number, and what club you are a member of (if any) to festival.italia@msv.com."

Just drop them an email and tell them you're on the Ducati stand and they'll sort you out.

Apologies for the confusion!

ensonricky 04-Aug-2016 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
Hi Lloyd

As per www.festivalitalia.com

"If you would like to display your Italian car or bike, please submit your name, mailing address, vehicle model, what category (car or bike), registration number, and what club you are a member of (if any) to festival.italia@msv.com."

Just drop them an email and tell them you're on the Ducati stand and they'll sort you out.

Apologies for the confusion!

Thanks Antonye, deed done, look forward to seeing you there on the day.

Regards,

Lloyd

Sp4 Erich 07-Aug-2016 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by webteam
Schedule of the event...

Hi there...,
I would love to display my converted 999R from a mono to a biposto
Tell me what I need to do.
Cheers Erich

antonye 08-Aug-2016 09:41

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sp4 Erich
Hi there...,
I would love to display my converted 999R from a mono to a biposto
Tell me what I need to do.
Cheers Erich

Hi Erich,

Just email festival.italia@msv.com with your details (name, address, reg plate) and tell them you're part of the Ducati Sporting Club stand and they will give you free entry.

We've been allocated the parking area just outside the MSV offices, the hard standing on the right, outside of Clark Curve as you enter the circuit, and will have a large display of bikes so you can't miss us!

Si1208 08-Aug-2016 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye

The Ducati Sporting Club UK has been invited to attend and display our member's bikes. If you would like to attend and display your bike, you will be given free entry for yourself and a pillion, saving you a massive £38 on the gate cost for tickets.

I noticed on the linked site that it says: "Passengers will need a valid ticket, and can be purchased here." Is there some sort of secret handshake we have to know to get a pillion in for free ?

Cheers

Simon

Si1208 09-Aug-2016 12:35

So... I mailed the festival.italia address, and got the following reply:
Good morning Simon

The Ducati Sporting Club display area has been sorted by the club themselves so in order to display with them you will need to contact the club directly who would then send your ticket, parking pass and passenger ticket out.

Many thanks

Sasha

What do I do now?

Regards

Simon

ensonricky 10-Aug-2016 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si1208
So... I mailed the festival.italia address, and got the following reply:
Good morning Simon

The Ducati Sporting Club display area has been sorted by the club themselves so in order to display with them you will need to contact the club directly who would then send your ticket, parking pass and passenger ticket out.

Many thanks

Sasha

What do I do now?

Regards

Simon

Hi Simon/Antonye,

This contrasts with my response also from Sasha(I received my ticket/pass yesterday)

Good afternoon Lloyd

Thank you for your email and interest in Festival Italia. I can confirm you are registered to display your vehicle at the event.

Your ticket and parking pass will be sent out on Monday so you should receive these early next week. Please note that the ticket covers the rider's entry only so any passengers will need to purchase a general admission ticket.

These can be purchased from www.festivalitalia.com or over the phone on 0843 453 9000.

Many thanks

Sasha

Regards,

Lloyd

antonye 10-Aug-2016 11:45

....*sigh*

We've not been dealing with Sasha, so he probably assumed that we would be getting tickets (we've not got anything!) rather than what we were asked to do which was to get everyone to register themselves!

I'll speak to our contact today and make sure that anyone who hasn't got tickets will still be able to get in, and will respond shortly.

Si1208 10-Aug-2016 12:58

Thanks Antony