Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Club MSV Ducati Trackday on Saturday 23rd July at Cadwell Park (/showthread.php?t=84403)

chris.p 20-Jul-2011 07:20

As of 7.15 this morning, it is looking good.

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?a...~LN119SE;sess=

Chris:burn:

Guido 20-Jul-2011 22:30

Well my bike's all prepped so it better be bluddy sunny!!!!!! :)

............I'll settle for dry though...I'm not greedy

Bionicle 21-Jul-2011 10:30

Anyone going to be there Friday night who will have room in their gazibo for another bike ? can only get two in the van and am bringing three so i can drop one off friday night if anyone has room ?

bradders 21-Jul-2011 13:05

you may get lucky with the weather...so is it full???

Bionicle 21-Jul-2011 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders

Dont think its full wasnt when i booked last week

ChrisBushell 21-Jul-2011 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders

Paul,

Just spoken to MSV and yes there are spaces available.

Chris

Jasper 21-Jul-2011 22:31

Well Guys for the first time in a long time Hayley and I cannot make this one,due to my work commitments. Hopefully we may have a second one!!I hope you all have a fantastic time.Wish I could be there.:(

Bionicle 22-Jul-2011 08:20

Not going to be the same without you and Hayley there M8.

antonye 22-Jul-2011 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Hopefully we may have a second one!!I hope you all have a fantastic time.Wish I could be there.:(

I would like to arrange another one for later in the year, as not only does it give us more chance to advertise (Pronto, Website, etc) but also to arrange things and for the club members to organise themselves too.

In the interests of democracy, I'll probably start a new thread with a poll to see who would like to go where, and then maybe we can use that as an indication of what the members want (a radical idea, I know!)

It's a shame you can't make it, but having been in a similar position myself over the last few months, you have my sympathies Jasper!

The weather's looking good here - blue skies! - so let's hope the majority of the sessions are dry tomorrow.

dunlop0_1 22-Jul-2011 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
I would like to arrange another one for later in the year, as not only does it give us more chance to advertise (Pronto, Website, etc) but also to arrange things and for the club members to organise themselves too.

In the interests of democracy, I'll probably start a new thread with a poll to see who would like to go where, and then maybe we can use that as an indication of what the members want (a radical idea, I know!)

It's a shame you can't make it, but having been in a similar position myself over the last few months, you have my sympathies Jasper!

The weather's looking good here - blue skies! - so let's hope the majority of the sessions are dry tomorrow.

Sounds good, Oulton or Donington? :D