Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   999 / 749 (/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   749/999 Galfer Wave Discs & Pads - cracking deal ! (/showthread.php?t=34925)

andyriches 16-Aug-2006 10:56

And I asked you the question hoping for a bit of advice on trying to get some money back off the piece of sh*t not some typical sarcastic answer (what part dont you understand)that I would expect of the ordinary bizzy where I live .

I just thought you could have helped thats all but thanks anyway

andyriches 16-Aug-2006 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyb
Which bit of 'the Police are not responsible for setting the penalty' dont you understand?
The policies, made by your Government et al, are clear! Sadly we do as we are told!:frog:

If hes been caught and punished for that list youve provided, then i would suggest he wasnt suitable for a caution............so either they got it wrong, or shock horror, hes been lying about his pre cons!

OH How typical

andyb 16-Aug-2006 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyriches
And I asked you the question hoping for a bit of advice on trying to get some money back off the piece of sh*t not some typical sarcastic answer (what part dont you understand)that I would expect of the ordinary bizzy where I live .

I just thought you could have helped I thats all but thanks anyway

and you asked in an open forum on a thread about wavey discs.........?????:confused:
I dont make the rules and am probably more frustrated than any one seeing it on a daily basis.
You seem hell bent on blaming the Police for a process that is not their doing!
and were also doing it in a cynical, light hearted way.....

"The police caught him ,he addmitted it and then they let him go scot free ?????????

Im so so confused ?

Or is it just me not being a DOOGOODER

Poor boy from a single parent who takes drugs, always drunk, burgles houses, mugs grannies ,and so on and so on Arrr Bless his cotton socks"

When I responded in a genuine style to your original request from me for my advise,

"Nothing to do with police...........they just assemble the evidence/case........presumably he was found guilty or admitted it.............therefore speak to the Magistrates/Courts!/Government!"

That seemed fairly clear to me.

You then came back with the usual run of the mill moan...........insistant on blaming the Police.........and in the style of some "typical sarcastic answer"

I therefore responded in a similar vain.........and with quite a good link back to the original topic I thought!

All still on the open forum in a thread about brake discs!

andyriches 16-Aug-2006 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharpy G
think I'll hold out a little longer for a 58mm ! LOL

Why not the 60mm

Gizmo 16-Aug-2006 12:28

Quote:

Your asking because you want to own a very special ,light ,hand crafted cycle instead of those horrible mass produced chinese cheap looking things that chavas ride around on robbing old grannies with.

The same reason why you own a very special ,heavy,hand crafted motorcycle

Because you want the BEST

Nicely put Andy, couldn't have phrased it better , I need to get you to write our brochure copy :D :D

Sharpy G 16-Aug-2006 12:38

errrrmmm

Quote:

Why not the 60mm

hell.....why not just make it a round(or banana) 100mm !

BTW........my threads are always the longest with all the ranting eh ???!!!

andyriches 16-Aug-2006 12:46

You do cause bother dont you

andyriches 16-Aug-2006 12:50

there seems to be a thread missing or deleted after #34 ?

Must not have wanted anyone to read and comment on that one

doogalman 16-Aug-2006 12:52

get Mav to pay him a visit..... or take out a private prosecution against him using the police evidence, or take him to the small-claims court.

Sharpy G 16-Aug-2006 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by iang
Graham you got the discs on yet then ?

Mine were fitted within 20 minutes of arriving, look good.

Where Andy R today, he must either be actually doing some work or machining my front sliders for me !

Is this site playing up again, I cannot get into half the site ??

Erm..steady on m8, they only arrived 5 mins ago, and I'm working !
LOL
G