Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Berto Forgot to take his keys to JEREZ, Lets all laugh at Berto !! (/showthread.php?t=22673)

Desmondo 11-Oct-2005 18:35

Oh yes, Rattler did indeed do it as well.....

:lol:

Martin Ducati Glasgow 11-Oct-2005 18:39

:D:lol::lol::lol::D

I just luv it! He's back at work tomorrow!

andyb 11-Oct-2005 19:42

Some top guys in that group from Scotland and some seriously quick ones as well!!

berto 11-Oct-2005 20:13

:barfy: Right then,bring it on I accept the award for winker of the millenium.....still can't believe I forgot them...couldn't get courier to g'tee next day to Jerez so just played on everyone else's bikes(worked out ok in the end)Top track top chaps TOP FUN....roll on the next one!!!!

Gizmo 11-Oct-2005 21:18

Quote:

Originally posted by berto
:barfy: Right then,bring it on I accept the award for winker of the millenium.....still can't believe I forgot them...couldn't get courier to g'tee next day to Jerez so just played on everyone else's bikes(worked out ok in the end)Top track top chaps TOP FUN....roll on the next one!!!!

Fook me, he's not so daft, uses everyone else's bikes, tyres and fuel, tight? Scotsman?? nah :)

glad it all worked out anyway Berto, u should have give me a call and paid for me flight out with yer keys :)

andyb 11-Oct-2005 21:19

apart from the mobile chicane..................treat him as a roundabout!:lol:

andyb 11-Oct-2005 22:19

And it was great to meet up with jpm and lily, piccies to follow.:D

Lily 11-Oct-2005 23:41

Nice pic you have there Andy!!!!

home and very weary so gonna head for bed soon, but had a fantastic time and met up with some top folks :D

JPM 12-Oct-2005 10:32

Was a top top time guys, we all did laugh at Berto's dilemma, but he did have plenty of bikes at his disposal and wasn't a slouch on them either, although he does have a nasty habit of drifting wide when you're trying to pass him :frog:

I'm feeling it today though... when's the next one?

berto 12-Oct-2005 22:38

:saint: But I did let you two pass.Only cos I didn't want the big copper to frisk me !!!!:burn: