Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Desmo Duo Launch darn Londun 19th (/showthread.php?t=15190)

Fordie 13-Mar-2005 21:47

Desmo Duo Launch darn Londun 19th

Any BHC or rif raf from other Regions fancy a meet up in London Town this coming Saturday Night.
Plan A is to get on the Bedford / St Pancras line in to London for about 1930 grab a pint some where before decending on to the Sports Cafe in Haymarket just of of Piccadily Circus.
This is not just for Desmo Duo participants,there will be more Ducati people than you can throw a stick at. Those that dont now the rules about getting in, E mail me, as me U2U ain't working (Look in me profile) Not planning to have a heavy or late night ,house moving in the morning for family . 4D

AK 13-Mar-2005 21:49

Am meeting a few like minded chums at Waterloo for 7pm - to go & grab a bite to eat first.

Clint is 'grub meister' :devil: for location

Anyone that wants 'in' gissa shout

C;)

phoenix n max 13-Mar-2005 23:03

I is with Ck - well I think I am - And i still don't know if i gotta wear a dress :o please say I don't have to Ck - thats more scary than racin
:puzzled:

Redruth 14-Mar-2005 09:26

Fordie, Joanna and I are both coming so maybe we can get on the same train? I'll ring you nearer the weekend or e-mail as my U2U isn't working either so it must be a general fault.

And we don't drink beer! So that'll be 2 lge glasses dry white wine for starters. And we're not making it a late night. Why would we, out in London with a load of Ducati fans. No, no, home early for cocoa, us!

(where have I heard that before!) :saint::saint:

AK 14-Mar-2005 09:41

Quote:

Originally posted by phoenix n max
I is with Ck - well I think I am - And i still don't know if i gotta wear a dress :o please say I don't have to Ck - thats more scary than racin
:puzzled:

Party dress? - oh yes Lin:devil:

Nah - smart trousers for me & top.

Waterloo is a big station Lin - Zimbo will know - but if I get hold of Clint this week, we might settle on meeting at an eaterie nr the Haymarket.

Will let you know as soon as I do!

C:)

TP 14-Mar-2005 10:21

Quote:

Originally posted by weeksy
i'll be there, my outfit will depend on how many cute girls are going, up to now Ruth and her daughter are persuading me to get the suit out ;)

A suit?

Sheesh ....

TP 14-Mar-2005 10:35

Quote:

LOL like an Aussie would know what a suit even is....... the closest to a posh suit you get is fitting new corks on the hat

Don't worry mate, i'll be taking the girlfriend too so you can have all the ladies ;)

Riiiiiiight ...

I haven't worn a suit since my first day at BP - over 2 years ago ... Accenture used to make us wear them every day.

Anyone up for watching the rugby somewhere in the afternoon?

fil2 14-Mar-2005 10:58

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by TP
Quote:

LOL like an Aussie would know what a suit even is....... the closest to a posh suit you get is fitting new corks on the hat

Don't worry mate, i'll be taking the girlfriend too so you can have all the ladies ;)

Riiiiiiight ...

I haven't worn a suit since my first day at BP - over 2 years ago ... Accenture used to make us wear them every day.

Anyone up for watching the rugby somewhere in the afternoon?

ooooh afternoon drinking... now you're talking ;)

Glad to see you guys have your priorities straight...booze and lecthing after the ladies........and there was me thinking this was a celebration of the " ducati "motorcycle and the passion of racing.!!............guess not.....

:P:devil:

ps

U only got 2 suits weeksy !! a clown suit and the buuurfday suit and lets pray to all thats holy that u dont wear the buuurfday suit.

:bouncy:

TP 14-Mar-2005 11:08

Quote:

Originally posted by fil2
Glad to see you guys have your priorities straight...booze and lecthing after the ladies........and there was me thinking this was a celebration of the " ducati "motorcycle and the passion of racing.!!............guess not.....

:P:devil:

ps

U only got 2 suits weeksy !! a clown suit and the buuurfday suit and lets pray to all thats holy that u dont wear the buuurfday suit.

:bouncy:

Not sure what the odds are for me being able to pronounce Ducati by launch opening ... ;)

So, you coming to watch the rugby then? Or is that not your bag? I was thinking somewhere like The Walkabout Covent Garden but am open to suggestions ...

fil2 14-Mar-2005 11:18

what time is kick off tony.........im comming down with 4 others but would be good to have a pint and watch the rugby.?

Phil