Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Brands Hatch 2 Dec (/showthread.php?t=38960)

multi600 22-Nov-2006 08:26

Who is organising the track day?

Chef 22-Nov-2006 09:10

Trackday is with No Limits - £89

Dickie - going to the blue hole in Dahab if we ever get organised assuming they don't bomb it again.............freediving

Been doing it for 18 months, qualified in Nice in June - trackdays are for wimps!

To be honest the deepest I've gone is 25m (constant weight) so more like extreme snorkelling!!

Good way of keeping fit though

TP 22-Nov-2006 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef

Dickie - going to the blue hole in Dahab if we ever get organised assuming they don't bomb it again.............freediving

Been doing it for 18 months, qualified in Nice in June - trackdays are for wimps!

To be honest the deepest I've gone is 25m (constant weight) so more like extreme snorkelling!!

Ooh, the blue hole!

I tried to get up to there when I was in Sharm in Sept but couldn't swing it. I want to do some technical courses so I can swin over the hole, go down the oceanside and come back up through into the middle. They entrance is at 100m apparently. Yes that's right, 100m!

dickieducati 22-Nov-2006 09:24

Quote:

freediving! not for me. what made you take that up?

Chef 22-Nov-2006 15:18

TP - Blue hole - very deep, very nice! - been trying to set up a trip for years!

Dickie - tried it in Sharm, liked it & realised it was a good way to keep fit

Dibble 22-Nov-2006 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annette
Dickie - I wondered what that was under your belt? :frog:

probably his "anti samonella" spray, which luckily wouldn't have been needed on Sunda.

webbyc 23-Nov-2006 04:00

Quote:

So Webby - just you & me (& WJB)

I'll be there assuming it's dry probably book on the wed/thurs next week - can't think it'll sell out??

Webby - what the new steed then - heard rumours you're turned to the dark side...........

I'll see what the weather looks like later next week and then decide. Agree don't think it'll be a sellout.

Yep have turned to the dark far eastern side and should be picking her up this sunday all being well:D

Henners 23-Nov-2006 08:11

Quote:

Originally posted by Webbyc
I'll see what the weather looks like later next week and then decide. Agree don't think it'll be a sellout.

Yep have turned to the dark far eastern side and should be picking her up this sunday all being well

Stu, Dave and I feel the same Chris - you might see a few more S*****s there :lol: Perhaps you should start a new section on here ;)

Stu748R 23-Nov-2006 08:36

Speak for youself but mines a IL4 Ducati dont you know..............

Back to the thread,i will check the weather prior to the 2nd and if all is well a few of us might have a play.

Chef 23-Nov-2006 17:49

Webby/Henners/Stu

Excellent - l love gixers

Hope you got the 750??

Fairly equally matched to a........ 998s for example!