Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   DSC Trackday 2010 - Information and Booking Form (/showthread.php?t=81311)

tranquil_rage 23-Jun-2010 20:45

Sod the club rules, if anyone is turned away for any reason its a disgrace to those who have put the effort in to make this happen.

bradders 23-Jun-2010 21:04

Wilf made it clear in the post quoted above; all welcome just call him and book it!!

Dementor 23-Jun-2010 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders
Wilf made it clear in the post quoted above; all welcome just call him and book it!!

Ditto, he made that VERY clear to me tonight as well "OPEN TO ALL" :)

gordonparker 24-Jun-2010 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by webteam
Frank,

We have dropped the requirement for Ducati only on Day one and the event is open to those who are either members of the DSC or eligable to join the DSC.

As Wilf makes clear the DSC is running this day not Moto Rapido and as such normal Club rules apply.

Chris

Well my renewal was due 1st June which did not arrive, I had the auto one and replied that they should deduct it from outstanding monies and now it looks as if I am no longer a member of the club so cannot come.

Where is that magic doormat when you need one:lol:

Ghost 24-Jun-2010 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionicle
I realy want to jump in on this and say something i most likely will regret, but for the sake of others im just going to say that as far as i am concerned Chris, the DSC has sweet bugger all to do with this track day, without the members this would not have happened and you were quiet happy to let that happen so as far as club rules go you can take them and stick them.....

+1 Well put Paul.

Bionicle 24-Jun-2010 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordonparker
Well my renewal was due 1st June which did not arrive, I had the auto one and replied that they should deduct it from outstanding monies and now it looks as if I am no longer a member of the club so cannot come.

Where is that magic doormat when you need one:lol:

Gordon, Member or not you can still come, as its open to all, as the club owes you money then the least it can do is pay for your membership and trackday, come along on Monday if the club will not pay for you to get on track come find me and i will.

Dementor 24-Jun-2010 20:58

From Ducati UK today :)

Red Dragon 25-Jun-2010 14:24

Great news on the fleet turning up- I was getting a bit worried there!
Anyone have any suggestions for B&B's near the track?

Dukeman358 25-Jun-2010 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dragon
Great news on the fleet turning up- I was getting a bit worried there!
Anyone have any suggestions for B&B's near the track?

Speak to Wilf as the Rapido group may have some beds left at their accommodation just down the road, it's shared rooms but fine and you can walk down to the pub too.