Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   This weekend - 6th & 7th March (/showthread.php?t=5680)

AK 04-Mar-2004 18:47

This weekend - 6th & 7th March

GP Legends are having a mega sale:

The BIKE SALE weekend takes place on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th March. Doors open 10am til 5pm both days. Prices are lowered even further on remaining SALE items plus there is 10% off any current lines that are in stock. The savings are well worth making the trip for.....Ducati clothing...... Corse jacket online reduced from £250 to £120......race rep Suomy helmets reduced from £350 to £150....Aprilla apparell too.....

GP Legends address is:
Unit 1, Manfield Park Industrial Estate, Guildford Road, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8PT.

I'm going on Sat morning with AK - anyone else going?

C

webbyc 04-Mar-2004 19:50

I'm probably going to pop there on sunday am

Dibble 04-Mar-2004 20:28

I am taking the bike for a new rear and MOT tomorrow so if all goes well and its dry i may join you Webby ...

AK 04-Mar-2004 21:14

I'm a glutton for riding the bike - so could meet with you chaps on the Sunday if you like, seems rude not too - as Cranleigh is only about 15 miles from me.
Wot time you going?

C

ps - Dibble, I'd like a new rear too...:devil::lol:

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by CK and AK]

Red-leader 04-Mar-2004 21:19

Not sure if i can make it, but could you keep me in the loop.
Thanks Kev

webbyc 04-Mar-2004 22:59

Kev you're always in a loop:lol:

AK 06-Mar-2004 20:26

Webby, popped over there today with Alan (nice ride in the sun, few spots of rain on the way back tho), they had Ducati & all top branded race brands (Suzuki/Honda/Kwak/Aprillia etc) of gear - jackets t shirts, rucksacs, fleeces, sunglasses, baseball hats, mugs & little trinkets etc. Very few helmets, no boots or gloves (that I could see).
All clothing was last years stuff, but was good prices tho.

Are you & donut boy still on to go tomorrow? Can meet - got to get some miles on the little lady.

C:cool:

webbyc 06-Mar-2004 20:28

Yeah we'll be out and about weather permitting. Where do you want to meet?

AK 06-Mar-2004 20:35

Where ever is most conveient Chris, but not toooooo early (have got the morning off from doing the ponies - yippee!:D )

Newlands???? (box is another 20 mins on)

Am not going if wet, as bike very grubby after a short shower today - took ages to clean:(

C

L8R, will text in morning if weather dodgy, otherwise will see you. xxx

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by CK and AK]

Red-leader 06-Mar-2004 22:13

Hello I'll BE HAVING SOME OF THAT IF THE WEATHERS LOOKING HALF DESCENT. Chris please text me as soon as you know in the morning. Henners also would like to meet us if you can text him the details.
Talk in the morning.
Thanks all
Kev