Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Look I've changed my mind about wets see picture attached (/showthread.php?t=84582)

PDL 19-Jul-2011 22:40

Look I've changed my mind about wets see picture attached

Ok i lied and yes I am using them here....

and here

antonye 19-Jul-2011 23:57

1 Attachment(s)
Here's one of me not using wets round Druids at Brands to compare...

dunlop0_1 20-Jul-2011 06:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDL
Ok i lied and yes I am using them here....

and here

Hey Paul wets debate aside. When I spoke to you at the 3 sisters you said you intend to do the Oulton DD round? If so you really need to be trying the Dunlop's in the wet, sooner rather than later. Racing on road tyres in the wet is how can I say, different.
Hope you make Oulton mate.

Neil #70

ells 20-Jul-2011 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunlop0_1

Paul,
hope you do make Oulton, you will have a nice even playing field in amongst the other DD bikes. As Oulton is the last race for us it should be a good weekend.

Mark

Bionicle 20-Jul-2011 07:42

I do love to see my company getting free advertising :)

PDL 20-Jul-2011 08:22

Quote:

Hey Paul wets debate aside. When I spoke to you at the 3 sisters you said you intend to do the Oulton DD round? If so you really need to be trying the Dunlop's in the wet, sooner rather than later. Racing on road tyres in the wet is how can I say, different.

Neil #70

Neil, I would love to do Oulton but when I asked I was told the grid is full this year.

dunlop0_1 20-Jul-2011 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDL
Neil, I would love to do Oulton but when I asked I was told the grid is full this year.

Paul it can't be cos nobody has entered yet. Just download the form from newera and send it in. Job done.
Does not matter if you send it early as they do not take the money out until the race week.

numbskull 20-Jul-2011 10:14

I hope the grid isn't full yet because I haven't entered!!

Ghost 20-Jul-2011 10:32

Nor me but I was going to do it early to get a garage but lts only one day and it will be sunny

PDL 20-Jul-2011 10:42

Quote:

Paul it can't be cos nobody has entered yet. Just download the form from newera and send it in. Job done.
Does not matter if you send it early as they do not take the money out until the race week.

What I was told was DD has 40 or so racers signed up this season and basically there was no room for anymore.