Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Ducati UK Silverstone Weekend - Ducati Display Required! (/showthread.php?t=83660)

antonye 06-Jan-2011 21:18

Ducati UK Silverstone Weekend - Ducati Display Required!

As part of the Ducati UK Silverstone weekend, the Ducati Sporting Club have been asked to help provide bikes for display in the "Ducati Museum" showing off iconic Ducati bikes through the ages.

As we are the Ducati Sporting Club, it would be great to get some members bikes into the display if you have anything suitable! All bikes will be on display in a double garage kitted out with museum backdrops and the history of each bike detailed. There will be dedicated 24 hour security for these bikes.

If you have something, it can be either a genuine race bike or just a look-alike, or even something rare or just plain odd, please let the MT know so we can help organise a collection and you can be part of this huge event!

skidlids 06-Jan-2011 23:11

Would my Non Standard 998R b of any interest

Bionicle 07-Jan-2011 09:13

I should be there, so could have my Bayliss rep available ? its not standard as it has had a huge amount spent on it, carbon wheels, full Akro system etc etc

Monty 07-Jan-2011 17:02

I can bring the 450RT over if you like-the 250GT is still in 'as aquirred' condition-but it runs.

John

Dementor 07-Jan-2011 18:55

Not that you'd want it :lol: but the 848 Evoluzione will be "touring" around the circuit all weekend :D

Jasper 07-Jan-2011 19:38

I'll be going.Taking the SP5.But not exactly standard!!More Corsa than SP5.It depends what you want.