Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Entrants (/showthread.php?t=13468)

ChrisBushell 23-Jan-2005 14:13

Entrants

Boys,

A quick update before I go out into the garage to start work on my race bike (it takes half an hour for the space heater to make it inhabitable in this weather!)

As at 13.00 today I have 26 confirmed entries and a further two who have their paperwork on the way to me.

A big thank you to everyone for their support so far and I must admit I think that I will be coming to Cadwell for the 1st race (or was that corner?)

Chris

domski 23-Jan-2005 14:43

That's superb. It's going to be a cracking series.

Happy days :biaggi:

dickieducati 24-Jan-2005 09:30

that is great news.

i really hope this series is a success and judging by the number of people entering and the amount of support and interest from outside even at this early stage it will surpass everyones expectations. with people like dominic now joining in too us novices will be on a very steep but very valuable learning curve! looking forward to it immensely, although feeling more and more out of my depth as times goes by.

ChrisBushell 24-Jan-2005 11:12

Posts just arrived, make that 27 and 2 pending

Chris

domski 24-Jan-2005 20:37

Quote:

Originally posted by dickieducati
with people like dominic now joining in too us novices will be on a very steep but very valuable learning curve! looking forward to it immensely, although feeling more and more out of my depth as times goes by.

Thanks for the condiment :)

I'll be happy to give anyone bad advice on set-up and racing lines etc. :lol::lol:

Seriously, I'm very approachable and almost friendly sometimes. Happy to help where I can.

We all have to start somewhere, and I was rubbish at my first few meetings.

I just can't wait to get out there now. Didn't feel like that about the CBR.

:biaggi: