Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Casoli Moto Single Seat for 748/916Bip (/showthread.php?t=15480)

TonyH 21-Mar-2005 14:18

Casoli Moto Single Seat for 748/916Bip

Has anybody had an SPS style single seat from Castoli Moto for 748/916Bip.
I'm after a bit of product feed back on ease of fit, quality etc,
I've already ordered one prior to joining DCS so go easy on me if your experiences are not so good.:)

Dibble 21-Mar-2005 14:20

mate there are plenty of suppliers of these bits, I think the general consencus with Casoli is although its quality kit, their customer service can be a little lacking in some areas ... it seems that mail order causes them issues but anyone that visits the shop says what a decent service they get ..... that should tell you what you want to know ...

TonyH 21-Mar-2005 14:27

Quote:

Originally posted by DIBBLE
mate there are plenty of suppliers of these bits, I think the general consencus with Casoli is although its quality kit, their customer service can be a little lacking in some areas ... it seems that mail order causes them issues but anyone that visits the shop says what a decent service they get ..... that should tell you what you want to know ...

I think your right, phoned them this morning only to be told my order would be 1/2 weeks later than promised, many thanks.:sniff:

wosser 21-Mar-2005 14:38

Tony
I fitted mine on saturday it took about 1 hour everything was spot on and lined up perfectly its a quality piece of kit in fact the whole fairing and catch tray was a doddle to put on and its already coloured.
wosser

TonyH 22-Mar-2005 13:58

Quote:

Originally posted by wosser
Tony
I fitted mine on saturday it took about 1 hour everything was spot on and lined up perfectly its a quality piece of kit in fact the whole fairing and catch tray was a doddle to put on and its already coloured.
wosser
Great news, now I can sit back and wait for Mr Postman without the usual doubt and twitchings cheers Wosser:smug::bouncy: