Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   DAVE HARRIS 'RIDERS FOR HEALTH' CHARITY EVENING TRACK DAY (/showthread.php?t=20313)

Mark 22-Aug-2005 11:58

Can't you get the ferry to Portsmouth? I can pick you up if needed, and drop you at Gatwick, so you can make this.

AK 22-Aug-2005 12:03

any particular place you guys are going to congregate later at Brands? - as there is already a trackday under way

C:)

ali 22-Aug-2005 14:00

Quote:

Originally posted by Flanks
Can't you get the ferry to Portsmouth? I can pick you up if needed, and drop you at Gatwick, so you can make this.

Cheers for the offer Mark, looks like we might get on a flight in the next hour. Will get to brands, just might not have time to pick the bike up! :lol: Don't worry I'll run around the track if necessary, if only to get the sponsorship money... :lol:

See you there,

Ali :D

Redruth 22-Aug-2005 14:10

Ali, you can ride mine. I'm busy trying to get a few more sponsors right this minute. Might as well make the Mucky Duchess work for it! :sing::sing:

Dibble 22-Aug-2005 14:20

Quote:

Originally posted by ali
Triple bloody arse! Stuck in Guernsey airport with serious fog, so there may be a place up for grabs if I can't make it. :( :( :(

Will post something up around lunchtime to confirm either way.

Cheers,

ali

Ali,

If Mikes van has a tow bar I will see about bringing the trailer to Brands for you.

Will let you know by txt.

desmojen 24-Aug-2005 19:00

Had a great evening on Monday, really nice atmosphere. I t was great to see ruth and Tonio again and meet a few new faces too.
Looks like a lot of money was raised and everyone had a good time. Weather could have been better but hey ho.
Personally speaking I thoroughly enjoyed riding the gixxer in the rain but I think a few others were less enthused! :lol:
Nice to see everyone anyway, looking forward to the next time I can meet up with you folks, hopefully for better reasons.

P.S. Was gonna post a pic but for some reason I can't put them on this site anymore :(

[Edited on 24-8-2005 by desmojen]

AK 31-Aug-2005 09:54

Does anyone have any idea yet, as to how much this raised?

Am just posting off AK's sponsorship today:)

Ian Harris 31-Aug-2005 09:57

No idea yet...I would think it will take several weeks before all the sponsorship gets sent in. Hopefully Focused Events will let us know after a reasonable period

Redruth 31-Aug-2005 10:40

Got Marko's this morning (thanks Mark) and Beancounters in the post a few days ago (thanks Mark) and cash on the night (thanks Rob, Eric and Lisa).

I'm sending in cheques for a total of £90 today to F.E. Still waiting for other sponsorship money to come in so further cheques to follow.

:roll::roll: