Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Ducati Insurance - Questions and Answers! (/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   insuremyducati.co.uk Is anybody there? (/showthread.php?t=3289)

Murray Mint 17-Sep-2003 11:46

insuremyducati.co.uk Is anybody there?

Filled out the questionair yesterday and not heard anything back from them yet, are they still going?

Murray Mint

Desmondo 17-Sep-2003 12:11

I dealt with them just the other week. Although they couldn't help me directly they passed my details on to another company who gave me a super quote for my track bike.

Try these details : simon.hickman@insuremyducati.co.uk

Iconic944ss 17-Sep-2003 12:24

I'm still happy with Carole Nash (pardon the expression), especially with free breakdown recovery taken into consideration.

Only my first year though - so time will tell.

Frank

Felix 17-Sep-2003 12:51

Desmondo: Who is the company that gave you a quote on your trackbike?

Desmondo 17-Sep-2003 13:05

Felix, I think I may have misled you slightly. My insurance is for riding my track bike on the road TPF&T. It does not cover me on track.

But if that is what you want then the company is called Laxton. I don't have the details here but can post them here tonight when I get home.

To keep my bike in trakc trim on the road, including no lights and all mods mentioned was £280 :)

ducatisps 17-Sep-2003 15:56

Murray Mint

I think you should have had a call this afternoon. We are still here. We do do a lot of shopping round to get you the best quote - we don't just use the standard off the computer rates. That's why we prefer to have the form completed rather than telephone calls.

:D