Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   2007 Colours (/showthread.php?t=39819)

Scooter916 18-Dec-2006 20:20

2007 Colours

I couldnt be arsed with spraying the DD bike this year so i slapped on a new fairing and decided to let my mate have his wicked way with one of his new sticker machines, My exact words were " must say scootershop and stand out"
Whaddya think, At first i was shocked but its now growing on me.....

Otei 18-Dec-2006 20:53

I love it...but i'm slightly concerned that those signs are usually found on crash test dummies, aren't they?

:eek: :lol:

Scooter916 18-Dec-2006 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otei
I love it...but i'm slightly concerned that those signs are usually found on crash test dummies, aren't they?

:eek: :lol:

Yea baby.... That is the best bit... If you look closely the To**er has even put dummie under the scootershop graphic....

Ian White is cool.............

paynep 18-Dec-2006 22:18

The naff red fasteners stand out a bit, where did you find them?

Scooter916 18-Dec-2006 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by paynep
The naff red fasteners stand out a bit, where did you find them?

Funnily enough attached.....Some sad blingy previous owner i dare say....LOL

AL900SL 18-Dec-2006 22:31

Nice paint job, shame about your number. Will look out for you next season. Maybe that's to do with the crash symbols.

skidlids 18-Dec-2006 23:51

Back when Glyn and I started racing I always thought he did a good impression of a crash test dummy, at least these days he stays on board more often even though he has been running that number for quite a few years now

The bikes looking good, with a single full floater and a 4-pad caliper no doubt mated to a radial mastercylinder with a Ohlins shock and a alloy rear arm its quite a well spec'd Class B bike

Scooter916 19-Dec-2006 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
The bikes looking good, with a single full floater and a 4-pad caliper no doubt mated to a radial mastercylinder with a Ohlins shock and a alloy rear arm its quite a well spec'd Class B bike

Kev you have Eyes like an Eagle........

Scooter916 19-Dec-2006 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL900SL
Nice paint job, shame about your number. Will look out for you next season. Maybe that's to do with the crash symbols.

Yup I have always used number 13, Gets people talking ans it was always good to get a bit of PR through the circuit commentator, Although there is always lots of well what did you expect running that number when it goes tits up.

Monty 19-Dec-2006 08:50

Looking good Glyn, I always say 13 is my lucky number-passed my (car)driving test on Friday 13th-I think I got a cancellation...........
Got married on the 13th-that lasted 13 years-do you see a pattern here?:lol:

John