Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   998 / 996 / 916 / 748 (/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Seat Cowl: Does Anyone Have Pics of One Fitted to a Bike? (/showthread.php?t=29675)

zhed44 21-Apr-2006 19:14

Seat Cowl: Does Anyone Have Pics of One Fitted to a Bike?

I posted a few days ago about doing a BP to single seat unit swap.

My bike is a BP, but it is fitted with a seat cowl, painted up with number boards etc. However, it is the plain cowl without the vents and I think it looks a bit clumsy.

Tecmoto do a seat cowl that is fitted with vents, but they appear to have changed their website as it now just seems to consist of a homepage and nothing else.

Does anyone have pics of one of these, or similar, fitted to a BP bike? I'll probably give Mitch at Tecmoto a call on Monday to see if he has pics, but in the meantime, if you have 'em, then please stick 'em up for me. If I like the look of them, it might save me hassle and money!

greenmachine 22-Apr-2006 12:07

Send me a U2U with your email and i'll send you a pic or two mate. I bought one off a member on here so not sure what tye it is but it's got all the vents and painted - in fact you can see it on my avatar pic.

Cheers.

zhed44 22-Apr-2006 13:30

Quote:

Originally posted by greenmachine
Send me a U2U with your email and i'll send you a pic or two mate. I bought one off a member on here so not sure what tye it is but it's got all the vents and painted - in fact you can see it on my avatar pic.

Cheers.

thanks - U2U sent

Dibble 22-Apr-2006 18:47

or go here .. http://217.199.188.40/xmb/viewthread...7562#pid157385 for the pics as its the seat unit Greenmachine bought ....... :)