Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Brands Hatch today (5th Oct) (/showthread.php?t=22557)

AK 05-Oct-2005 15:41

Brands Hatch today (5th Oct)

Any news yet as to how its all going?

C

dickieducati 05-Oct-2005 15:43

round and round i think

AK 05-Oct-2005 15:45

Just as I thought then Dickie:D

am so glad its dry for them, but am gutted I couldnt swing the day off, as its the 2nd ever DSC trackday I've missed!:(

dickieducati 05-Oct-2005 15:48

yeah would have liked to have done it myself but for many reasons it was a non starter. looks ideal weather really not too hot etc. hope everyone is having a hoot out there.

ziggi 05-Oct-2005 17:31

just on my way back in the van. great day no rain. quite a few crashes, scott (784arse) being one of em. knocked himself out but was fine. i did manage a 58 sec lap which was good. had a great day thank monty and team. what else can i say :)

Murray Mint 05-Oct-2005 19:45

Fantastic day, one of the best i have ever had. Thanks Monty and all those that helped make this happen. 63 sec best lap.

Brent 05-Oct-2005 20:03

Had a really good day. First time round Brands - 7 sessions, perfect weather and great company - big thanks to Monty.

No times for me in the novices (and no fallers in the novices). I did discover (thanks Mutters) before the last session that the 749 has a lap timer if you press the start button, but I'd only have confused myself, so I didnt. :D

Rally's DD bike was going well until the engine went in some sort of expensive way. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Rally 05-Oct-2005 21:18

Yup. It's forked. Guess I need a new lump... a 620 would be nice :D

I was having a good day up til then. It handles real nice and nothing fell off... well, nothing major at least.

Thanks to all for a good day.

Redruth 05-Oct-2005 22:02

It was fab. I had more fun than it's legal to have in south london. Lovely to be amongst all the old stalwarts. Rattler, CBushell, Monty, Ericthered40, his cousin who went grass hopping but survived to ride the next session, Brent, a chap called Richard from Putney who doesn't post but apparently reads the board, TP (injured but still smiling), Lizzie and Mike, Dibs (not riding because he was wearing slippiers) Webby, and tous les autres, de trop a dit ... (I'm on the french wine ce soire sorry):bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

The track, in spite of all my misgivings, proved to be extraordinarily manageable, I've overcome my fear of paddock hill and I had some great tuition from Yeti and all in all thought today was one of the best track days, if not the best, this year.

So thanks DSC. Wot's even be'er is we all got 20 quid back ----- don't quite understand why but it pays for the petrol :D

Tonio600 05-Oct-2005 22:12

That was a great day. I couldn't enjoy the last Track Attack I took part in (Snetterton), because I had problems with the bike. But as today all went fine for me and the bike (I didn't say I was going faster than before :D ) I could meet and speak with a lot of DSCers, and that was good.

Thanks Monty and Chris, that was a wonderful day.