Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Cadwell 4th & 5th July (/showthread.php?t=84339)

bradders 04-May-2011 20:21

Cadwell 4th & 5th July

NOTE; THIS IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE DSC TRACKDAY, WE MAY DO THAT AS WELL IF THE DATE SUITS

So, a few of us have decided to get some dates in now and, from the other thread, seems a few others may be interetsed in joining us

I have spoken with No Limits and Mark has agreed to hold 20 spaces for me on both these two dates. He is offering a 10% discount for anyone booking for this with us lot :) He cant guarantee a full group of Ducati only, as we will probably be mainly spread over Novice and Inters (those who have said they will go)

Now, I appreciate some may wish to hold off until the DSC day is announced as I can understand the attraction as a preference if only doing 1 TD this year and/or funds are tight and Mark is holding these spaces open for 2 weeks.

From their website, the Monday is £99 and the Tuesday £125 but open pit lane :D

I have agreed with the others committed already we will not do anything until we know who is committing, so I can give Mark a list of names and we can be sure of filling these spaces. I expect we will start booking from Monday next week, after Popham this week as we will see a lot of the Berks and other Hants mob

So if you fancy it, name here please and which day (or both) and what group (bear in mind its a general trackday) I can get a list going. You will need to call them direct on 01727 899173 to book.

NAMES
Bradders - both days - inters

AND TO REITERATE THIS IS IN NO WAY DESIGNED TO DETRACT FROM ANY DSC EVENT :)

Dementor 04-May-2011 20:36

NAMES
Dementor - both days - inters :)

Loz 04-May-2011 20:55

NAMES
Dementor - both days - inters :)
Loz - both days - inters (am I inters? I'm rusty!)

Ghost 04-May-2011 20:55

NAMES
Dementor - both days - inters
Ghost - Monday - inters. But will see if I can russle up some others as well. :D

PeteB 04-May-2011 21:30

[quote=Ghost]NAMES
Ghost - Monday - inters. But will see if I can russle up some others as well.
Pete B - both days - inters

antonye 04-May-2011 22:01

Guys, if you're going to sign up for this there's no point in doing another DSC trackday...

Dementor 04-May-2011 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
Guys, if you're going to sign up for this there's no point in doing another DSC trackday...

It's in the "Non DSC Events" Antonye, so can't see what the problem is, members get together for lots of things, that's what a "Club" is about....isn't it?

Loz 04-May-2011 22:40

I see why Ant cannot announce the DSC dates at this time (political reasons, courtesy reasons, commercial considerations etc) but the fact remains that some members want to do a track day with other club members and time's getting away from us in terms of the summer. Plans have to be made, annual leave booked, etc.

The message board always used to be used to sort out impromptu or unofficial TDs - nothing wrong with that. If support for the DSC trackday is there, it will be there regardless of individual club members making informal arrangements for unofficial trackdays. Bradders has asked for an official date - it cannot be supplied at this point so he is sorting a TD not as an alternative, but because he wants to do a TD with some mates.

I hope feelings won't be hurt by any pf this, it isn't political, just practical.

Gbyte666 04-May-2011 22:46

NAMES
Ghost - Monday - inters. But will see if I can russle up some others as well.
Pete B - both days - inters
Gbyte666 Both days whatever group

dunlop0_1 05-May-2011 05:55

No can do.
Already booked monster TD on the 1st July at Mallory for Toni and also booked the Thursday TD (not the test day) at cadwell for both of us before the racing in August.
Plus Pembrey racing in July and what ever the DSC come up with.