Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Series Information (/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   Hottrax dinner who's going? (/showthread.php?t=85187)

bradders 28-Nov-2011 23:33

Hottrax dinner who's going?

before I succumb and spend a months racing budget....be nice to know who else is going and if we have a DD allocated table

skidlids 29-Nov-2011 00:16

Me and probably Trudi and Kev

Jolley 29-Nov-2011 10:26

I'm Sure Ghost will be there... otherwise he forfeits 1st place (I am sure that is in the rules somewhere!). I have to check the date, but I am sure Anna and I will be there.

bradders 29-Nov-2011 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunlop0_1
Apparantly you do not get a trophy if you fail to attend. I fail to see how none attendance at a presentaion somehow excludes from being rewarded for all the hard work and expense people have put into racing this year trying to acheive some good results.

We cannot attend purely because of the expense. So does being less well off than other people make us less worthy of being rewarded for our efforts?
What if we were on holiday or sick?

If this is the case then on a personel level I will be reconsidering racing with Hottrax next year.

I entirely agree, posted similar but removed as it was a bit emotive and I was in pain when I wrote it ;) Going to probably cost me £300.....

Senna3 29-Nov-2011 20:32

kev E
kev P
ron
phill
alan
matt
andy

bradders 29-Nov-2011 21:05

all DD on one/connecting table?

Senna3 29-Nov-2011 21:28

yes paul dd all on one table :D

killerBunny 29-Nov-2011 21:35

I think myself and Lara are going to come.

Senna3 29-Nov-2011 21:53

killerBunny]I think myself and Lara are going to come.

great news m8 be good to see you well the lovely lara anyway :lol:

Jolley 30-Nov-2011 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunlop0_1
Apparantly you do not get a trophy if you fail to attend. I fail to see how none attendance at a presentaion somehow excludes you from being rewarded for all the hard work and expense you have put into racing this year trying to acheive some good results.

If you cannot attend purely because of the expense does being less well off than other people make you less worthy of being rewarded for your efforts?
What if you were on holiday or sick?

Sorry Neil... I was joking.... is that really the case?.. surely they just won't present it to you, but I doubt they can revoke your right to it. But, if that is the case I may have to find where Ghost lives and go let all his tyres down!