Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Gutted, lost my jacket (/showthread.php?t=79372)

WeeJohnyB 09-May-2009 18:17

Gutted, lost my jacket

Had my DSC bomber jacket on top of my holdall as I walked from my car to venue, time to go home again and realise I don't have it. Must have fallen off the holdall and someone has picked it up. Searched but didn't find it. Boolocks, I liked that jacket. Hope the person who has it enjoys it, or at least catches something from the used tissue in the pocket!

WeeJohnyB

skidlids 09-May-2009 23:23

Thats a shame WJB, they are good jackets and mine has seen a fair bit of use and is still used on a regular basis.

WeeJohnyB 10-May-2009 21:14

Yep, I used mine a lot as well Kev, worn with pride at many a bike affair and gets a few comments, I've slept in it, used it as a blanket, a pillow and it was so cosy after coming out of the sea after a cold swim. Ah well.

WeeJohnyB

skidlids 10-May-2009 21:44

Place a wanted advert on one of the other message boards you never know who may not want theirs anymore, or are they still available in the regalia section

WeeJohnyB 11-May-2009 09:52

Thanks kev and don't know it you can still buy them. I've put a post up on the site belonging to the lot I was with at the weekend, long shot though. Think I dropped it in the street, it's a nice jacket, hope they lik eit.

WeeJohnyB