Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Series Information (/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   2012 Riders Meeting @ Snetterton 200 (/showthread.php?t=158191)

skidlids 13-Oct-2012 22:54

2012 Riders Meeting @ Snetterton 200

As with 2011 we intend to hold another riders meeting

We will hold this at somepoint Saturday afternoon as we are track time for Saturday finishes at lunch time.

we hope Dave Mabbutt from Hottrax will attend as he did last year and bring us up to speed with his plans for next year. So once we know when Dave will be available we will announce the time of the meeting, the venue for which should be in the two adjoining DD garages.

On the whole this has been quite a successful season dispite the poor summer weather.
As such there are no major rule changes intended, just a couple of minor tweeks

Ghost 13-Oct-2012 23:38

I'd agree with that 100%. ;)

banger san 14-Oct-2012 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids

On the whole this has been quite a successful season dispite the poor summer weather.

3 wet races out of 21, me thinks the summer was not that bad. Would liked to have seen more but that's just me. :lol:

skidlids 14-Oct-2012 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by banger san
3 wet races out of 21, me thinks the summer was not that bad. Would liked to have seen more but that's just me. :lol:

I think we got lucky on a couple of occasions when you look at what happened to the Endurance races on a couple of Saturday afternoons.
even the change from racing on a Saturday afternoon to racing on a Sunday afternoon worked for us

skidlids 22-Oct-2012 00:08

Sorry it didn't quite happen as we planned, the delays on Saturday morning made sure of that, with our race starting something like 2 hours late and with me crashing out of it I certainly had other things on my mind
Still we managed to get most the riders together at the end of the weekend at the trophy presentation and inparted most if not all of the info we intended

Big well Done to Chris Clarke on Winning the 2012 Class B Championahip hard pushed by Tom Halifax and Richard Spencer Fleet throughout the season

And another great racing exhibition by the 2012 Class A Champion Andy Challis who didn't even need to ride at the meeting but still went out and bagged 2 Wins and a Second