Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Brands tomorrow - Bemsee? (/showthread.php?t=10243)

TP 11-Sep-2004 23:11

Brands tomorrow - Bemsee?

Is anyone going to Brands tomorrow to see any of the Bemsee club racing? I don't think I actually know anyone going but I'm keen to have a look.

Anyone?

Desmondo 12-Sep-2004 02:17

Not sure I can make it, but if you do go, keep an eye out for my mate Ross Thompson. It's his first race and he's in the powerbikes on a Gixer 750, No.55. Give him a cheer from me :D

TP 13-Sep-2004 11:28

Sorry mate, I didn't get this post until just now. Telewest have managed to lose both my TV service and broadband and can't have anyone around to fix it until tomorrow.

I went down to see the racing and met up with Dibble, took the wife and kids and had a good look around. Racing was pretty good - I really enjoyed it.

Chris996 14-Sep-2004 23:17

Where did you watch from?
Was the supertwins race any good?

Chris

TP 14-Sep-2004 23:22

I was leaving as the supertwins came on, had the wife and kids with me so I didn't see that much of it.

I was watching from the grandstand mostly.

Supertwins was a wet race in the afternoon, all the racing was pretty good though, I was very impressed.

Chris996 15-Sep-2004 21:25

Yes, it was a shame it started raining after 3 laps in the second race. I had my best start of the weekend and was just getting into it!! Nice weather on the Saturday and not too bad on Sunday until then. I suppose we were lucky all in all.

Chris