Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   DSC Cadwell - Which Day?? (/showthread.php?t=34258)

RickyX 01-Aug-2006 12:34

DSC Cadwell - Which Day??

What's the preferences - do Monday (Ducati only) or Tuesday (any bike) or both days???

I can only do one day and was wondering which day was going to be best!

RX

TP 01-Aug-2006 12:50

I don't know which will be best, I daresay both days will be awesome.

Go on, you know you want to ;)

RickyX 01-Aug-2006 12:58

Tony,

Just e-mailed Lizzie with my booking for Monday evening and Tuesday..........there, I feel better now!!

RX

TP 01-Aug-2006 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyX
Tony,

Just e-mailed Lizzie with my booking for Monday evening and Tuesday..........there, I feel better now!!

RX

Woohoo!!

You won't regret it, get your name down for the pig on a spit now ... there's a thread around here somewhere ...

Jon 01-Aug-2006 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyX
Tony,

RX

You are going to be a tad dissapointed Rick. Monday evening has now been cancelled due to lack of bookings.)-8

Loz 02-Aug-2006 07:46

You can still book Monday evening but it's with MSV. PM / email Lizzie for details (she sent an email yesterday to all members).

everton 02-Aug-2006 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loz
You can still book Monday evening but it's with MSV. PM / email Lizzie for details (she sent an email yesterday to all members).

Did she? I never got one!

RickyX 14-Aug-2006 10:10

Just got back from 2 weeks in sunny Spain...I haven't heard a peep out of Lizzie regarding whether I have got a place on either Monday evening or Tuesday - please could somebody summarise the situation regarding the DSC Trackday(s) at Cadwell??

Thanks,

RX

Monty 14-Aug-2006 10:26

Ricky, the trackday is as advertised. Monday Ducati only, Monday night and Tuesday club members riding whatever they like. Monday evening has been taken over by MSV but the cost is the same and you can still book it via us so your booking should be ok. I haven't been able to speak to Lizzie and don't have an up to date listing of entrants so cannot confirm your place. Hopefully Lizzie will be along soon-send her a U2U?

John

lizzie 14-Aug-2006 22:02

Hmmm.... don't understand! I saw this thread ages ago and emailed you (at work) on 1 August after you'd posted to say you'd sent me an email to say I'd not received anything from you - and I still haven't. Try again? I'll PM you my mobile number in case you need to speak to me too.