Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   General Motorcycles only (/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   748 SP Trackday Rental (/showthread.php?t=9442)

Nattyboy 10-Aug-2004 18:26

748 SP Trackday Rental

Just a quick plug for Rich @ Thunder Race Rentals in Bristol..(01761 453366).

Used there recently prepared 748SP round Cadwell yesterday...a superb little bike with excellent attention to detail/build quality & great back up. Bike was transported, fitted with tyre warmers (and transferred to wets when it started chucking it down!!) with suspension fiddling as the day went on.

Highly recommended for £250..less than an insurance excess if you chuck your bike down the grey stuff (not that any of you guys would try and claim on your insurance for a trackday accident..ahem..;).

Give him a shout if your interested and tell him nat sent yer !! I believe they are in the process off adding more dukes to the fleet soon..including a 996.

Cheers
Nat

TP 10-Aug-2004 19:00

What a graet idea but I .. just ... couldn't!

IT'S BLOODY YELLOW!!!

skidlids 10-Aug-2004 21:30

So Nat what was the deal with Louigi if you crashed it .

Nattyboy 10-Aug-2004 21:44

Id beg him not to kick my arse kev..:D

louigi 10-Aug-2004 22:58

Kev
Nat was never in a position to crash the "loaner". I built It so It's uncrashable, yellow Ducati's dont crash, they sometimes fallover. Silver ones crash though.
No seriously, Its Inevitable that someone will throw it down the road, but hey there is't too many Rod Lynn's out there is there?. The deal is that they pay for the parts to put it back together again, most of it repairs quite well.
Oh and they get me chucked in for free if they want instruction. Mind you most dont! Cant understand why? I dont crash that often, do I? :puzzled:

rcgbob44 10-Aug-2004 23:44

Spose yellow ones don`t go fast enough to crash!!!!!:lol:

TP 11-Aug-2004 14:27

Quote:

Originally posted by louigi
Kev
Nat was never in a position to crash the "loaner". I built It so It's uncrashable, yellow Ducati's dont crash, they sometimes fallover. Silver ones crash though.
No seriously, Its Inevitable that someone will throw it down the road, but hey there is't too many Rod Lynn's out there is there?. The deal is that they pay for the parts to put it back together again, most of it repairs quite well.
Oh and they get me chucked in for free if they want instruction. Mind you most dont! Cant understand why? I dont crash that often, do I? :puzzled:

Hi Louigi. does that mean if the bike was a total loss that the rider would be expected to cough for the whole lot or is there a cap?

Cheers,

TP

skidlids 11-Aug-2004 18:15

Quote:

Originally posted by louigi

Sounds fair enough Rich, the usual you Bend it you Mend it Rule.
Can't understand prople not taking up your offer of instruction, I'm sure most of us on here could learn a lot from you, so how do I find those 5 seconds difference between me and you at Pembrey. And why do I find you sitting behind me in A races just to find you clear off into the Distance in the B race, Bl**dy trophy hunter.

Monty 11-Aug-2004 19:55

This wouldn't be a certain Rich from the 'Old git racing Team' would it now??

John

Nattyboy 11-Aug-2004 20:01

Ill leave him to confirm that ...;)

Cheers
Nat