Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Series Information (/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   Action Alarms Desmo Due Cup Championship table and information (/showthread.php?t=80807)

numbskull 28-Aug-2010 20:27

Much as i do like to blow my own trumpet ron, unfortunately the pembrey round was my last fanfare!

I am curently sitting at home with 2 broken bones in my right shoulder, awaiting surgery.

It looks to me that I will probably not win the novice championship now unless you and alan get beaten a lot!!

I hope to be able to get to castle combe to watch you get another race win.

Neal #77

Jolley 29-Aug-2010 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by numbskull
am curently sitting at home with 2 broken bones in my right shoulder, awaiting surgery.

Are you serious? How did you do that?

Jolley 29-Aug-2010 17:52

Quote:

It looks to me that I will probably not win the novice championship now unless you and alan get beaten a lot!!

Oh, and only Alan can beat you.... But don't worry, I'll be doing everything I can to rob him of points!

numbskull 29-Aug-2010 19:20

I managed to drop someone elses 1198 on a test track in France!

I can only hold my breathe to wait and see how Alan does at the last 4 races. I would be greatful if you do beat him for me....

But I do wish him luck as well. We all know he has had a lot of bad luck with his bike and deserves to do well.

Jolley 29-Aug-2010 19:34

Ouch! Well, good luck with the recovery. I'm only down the road, so let me know if I can help with anything.

Sorted 30-Aug-2010 09:53

Quote:

I managed to drop someone elses 1198 on a test track in France!

I can only hold my breathe to wait and see how Alan does at the last 4 races. I would be greatful if you do beat him for me....

But I do wish him luck as well. We all know he has had a lot of bad luck with his bike and deserves to do well.

Oh Hell Neal :eek:
Hope you mend well and quick......... As for the Novice Championship it was evident from early in the season there was only 1 guy who was gonna win it and deservedly too!
I'd kinda settled for it being a chase for 2nd and if luck is on my side, I could get a bonus.

skidlids 30-Aug-2010 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorted
if luck is on my side, I could get a bonus.

Alan getting your bike running properly on two would certainly help

Neal thats bad news, as Alan says right from the start of the season you looked like the man everyone had to beat if they wanted to win the Action Alarms novice championship.
Lets hope the recovery goes well and your fit for to fight for next years Class B title

Ghost 30-Aug-2010 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Alan getting your bike running properly on two would certainly help

Neal thats bad news, as Alan says right from the start of the season you looked like the man everyone had to beat if they wanted to win the Action Alarms novice championship.
Lets hope the recovery goes well and your fit for to fight for next years Class B title

+1 to that:)

kenoir 31-Aug-2010 15:29

Neal, just spotted this post! So sorry to hear about that mate. I thought it was just a photoshoot? They just wanted someone to 'look pretty' :lol:

Get well soon buddy and hope to see you back next year!

Paul

numbskull 31-Aug-2010 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenoir
They just wanted someone to 'look pretty'

I was doing my best to look pretty till i fell off!

There were 3 cameras on the bike recording when it happened, so i'm sure i'll be on youtube...