Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Good Luck in Assen Everyone (/showthread.php?t=30148)

WeeJohnyB 03-May-2006 09:20

Good Luck in Assen Everyone

You lucky barstewards, what a fantastic weekend you have ahead, I hope everyone going has a great time. I'm totally jealous now, what a brilliant feeling it will be to pull out of the pits onto the famous tarmac and actually race on it....superb.

Think of me racing at Snetterton this weekend in the first and second rounds of the New Era Superclub. As you're blasting around all the fabulous corners, I'll be reading a book on the way down the Revitt straight on my CB5:(

Enjoy

WeeJohnhyB

TP 03-May-2006 09:22

Good luck this weekend mate! You'll be fine, just don't fall asleep down that back straight ;)

skidlids 03-May-2006 09:29

Yep good luck to all the guys and gals racing at Assen, hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip. Look forward to reading your reports when you get back.

Myself (Minitwins) and a few other DSC members (SoT) will be racing our Ducatis at Cadwell this weekend so will be hoping for good weather across the North of the UK and Europe.

Scooter916 03-May-2006 09:36

Quote:

Originally posted by skidlids
Yep good luck to all the guys and gals racing at Assen, hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip. Look forward to reading your reports when you get back.

Myself (Minitwins) and a few other DSC members (SoT) will be racing our Ducatis at Cadwell this weekend so will be hoping for good weather across the North of the UK and Europe.

Kev gimmie a shout, I will pop over to say Hi.
Glyn

phoenix n max 03-May-2006 10:08

Good luck to WJB and Kev - enjoy :)

I know we will - can we go yet ? :D :bouncy:

andys 900ss 03-May-2006 10:31

Yep, good luck to all racing this weekend.

Andy

Melnie Mouse 03-May-2006 11:02

Have fun everyone :)

Murray Mint 03-May-2006 12:49

I'm just Pi**ed that I can't make it, good luck boys and gals.:burn:

Rattler 03-May-2006 13:33

Quote:

Originally posted by skidlids

Hmmm - is it too late to get an entry in for the Monnie in SoT? Its all about timing!! ;)

TP 03-May-2006 13:34

Quote:

Originally posted by Rattler
Hmmm - is it too late to get an entry in for the Monnie in SoT? Its all about timing!! ;)

It did say on the entry form that if you enter an additional race it must be on a different machine.

Buggers!