Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Transponders (/showthread.php?t=16949)

antonye 28-Apr-2005 16:38

Transponders

Just in case you were worried, transponders can be hired ON THE DAY from New Era in exchange for cash.

The charge is £60 up front, and you get £50 of that back if you return it at the end of your racing (in one piece!).

So basically £10 + £50 deposit.

No need to pre-book, just goto the paddock office at the first opportunity and sort it out with them.

dickieducati 28-Apr-2005 16:43

yeah if they have any left.:devil:

antonye 28-Apr-2005 16:47

I've spoken to New Era this afternoon and they have enough to cover all those who didn't put a transponder ID on their entry forms - this was the second question I asked!

fil2 28-Apr-2005 16:50

im sticking mine on doms bike when he aint looking....I can at least get a place then while saving on running costs...

Phil:D

TP 28-Apr-2005 17:02

Quote:

Originally posted by fil2
im sticking mine on doms bike when he aint looking....I can at least get a place then while saving on running costs...

:lol:

Mine is a hard wired one, I've just finished connecting it to the battery. Should be a goer :D

fil2 28-Apr-2005 17:07

Quote:

Originally posted by TP
Quote:

Originally posted by fil2

:lol:

Mine is a hard wired one, I've just finished connecting it to the battery. Should be a goer :D

lets hope it dont drain it...........................:frog:

Phil

dickieducati 28-Apr-2005 17:11

i've got my catapult fitted and ready to go. recon i should be able to get it past the finish line just after going round the first hairpin. should be able to make a few places up that way.:devil:

fil2 28-Apr-2005 17:13

Quote:

Originally posted by dickieducati
i've got my catapult fitted and ready to go. recon i should be able to get it past the finish line just after going round the first hairpin. should be able to make a few places up that way.:devil:

or at the least knock some 1 out.....:rodent:

Phil

dickieducati 28-Apr-2005 17:17

like your thinking. :lol::lol::lol: