Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   hottrax oulton rebate???????? (/showthread.php?t=84832)

Cranker V2 11-Sep-2011 22:17

hottrax oulton rebate????????

Just seen this posted on Hottrax website

Quote"

START MONEY!
Everyone entering the test on Friday and starts and finishes all their races at Oulton on Saturday will get a credit of £40 for solos and £80 for Endurance teams towards their entry into the final round at Snetterton in October.

Regards
Dave Mabbutt

Unquote"

where do that that leave us??????????????:confused:

ChrisBushell 12-Sep-2011 09:24

Well it reads to me that if you enter on the Friday test, start and finish both races on Saturday - then you get £40 off a race entry at Snetterton.

Just a matter of do you want to race at Snetterton!

Chris

Jolley 12-Sep-2011 13:58

It makes perfect sense to encourage us to go to Snetterton. A lot of people will not be going because it is not part of our Championship, so they will give it a miss to save money or start prep for next season.

Depending on what the weather looks like, I might do it just for the craic if a few are going..... depends how suicidal I am feeling after Oulton! ;)

Rattler 12-Sep-2011 19:33

Couch and me are running in the Endurance race at Snetterton in October, it'll be good to see a few faces there.
Tim

kiwicoops 12-Sep-2011 23:56

The ACU testing on the friday, 28th is priced at £99 on the New Era entry, but can be had for a bargain £75 directly from Hottrax...bit different to £165 at Oulton:mad:

pete