Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Where to stay night before Brands TD? (/showthread.php?t=18237)

Mr_S 02-Jun-2005 15:46

Where to stay night before Brands TD?

Starting to plan ahead for the Apex TD on 4th July, all the transports covered, but I need some recommendations of where to stay?

Thistle looks convenient, but pricey.

[Edited on 2-6-2005 by Mr_S]

Dibble 02-Jun-2005 16:28

may be possible .... current guest list looks like JPM, Lily, Rattler & Jon.

I guess if Mr S needs somewhere we can make space .. just bring an airbed and sleeping bag ...

Brands Hatch 15-20 minutes in the van, if that.

Mr S .. u2u me if I can help.

Jon 02-Jun-2005 17:24

Quote:

Originally posted by DIBBLE
may be possible .... current guest list looks like JPM, Lily, Rattler & Jon.

Tell you what Dibbs, its going to be mighty tight all four of us in a single bed.:D

Mr_S 02-Jun-2005 17:33

Cheers Dib's you're looking pretty crowded there, but if If I get stuck I'll U2U

I'm sure parking's tight too, got wife's car and trailer ('cos me Lexus don't tow) so it's about 100ft long...

Dibble 02-Jun-2005 17:38

Mate, I'm in the spare room, I've donated the suede bed to JPM & Lily for the night ....

Dibble 02-Jun-2005 17:40

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr_S
Cheers Dib's you're looking pretty crowded there, but if If I get stuck I'll U2U

I'm sure parking's tight too, got wife's car and trailer ('cos me Lexus don't tow) so it's about 100ft long...

Parking is no trouble at mine mate .. and squeezing the bike in the garage should be ok ,....

Dibble 02-Jun-2005 17:45

revised list .. staying at Chez Dibble

Jon
Rattler
JPM
Lily
Mr S (maybe)
Beancounter

I better tidy the garage to squeeze those bikes in ....

lizzie 02-Jun-2005 19:12

Well it's not as handy as Dibble's gaff, but there's always room at our place for those that want it. About 40 minutes in a van, rather less on a bike!

Dibble 02-Jun-2005 19:29

Quote:

Originally posted by lizzie
Well it's not as handy as Dibble's gaff, but there's always room at our place for those that want it. About 40 minutes in a van, rather less on a bike!

Excellent, I might take you up on that ...

JPM 02-Jun-2005 21:48

Quote:

Originally posted by DIBBLE
Quote:

Originally posted by lizzie

Excellent, I might take you up on that ...

Me too, I feel a tad ill with the thoughts of you Dibble and a suede bed! :barfy: