Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   851 / 888 (/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Sut888's Corse Nose Cone (/showthread.php?t=22556)

Nattyboy 05-Oct-2005 14:31

Sut888\'s Corse Nose Cone

Ians struggling to get this up so here you go...all modded to fit by the man himself from a FG moulding.

Looks great doesnt it ?? Note trick DP preload adjusters - I wonder who supplied those ?;):D

Cheers
Nat

[Edited on 5-10-2005 by Nattyboy]

Rob B 05-Oct-2005 14:39

Nat,

"..all modded to fit by the man himself from a FG moulding." you say, what mods where required. You know why I am asking, lol, I am going to try to sort some sense from this lot at the weekend. Holding them in my hands, I don't seem to get a good fit of any nose, standard, corse or QB to the Ilmberger race panels.

Rgds, Rob

[Edited on 5-10-2005 by rob41b]

keefer 05-Oct-2005 14:55

that looks the nuts.
good work

Rob B 05-Oct-2005 15:35

Keefer,

I agree, looks the biz. I want mine to fit that well too.

Nattyboy 05-Oct-2005 15:41

[quote]Originally posted by rob41b
Nat,

"..all modded to fit by the man himself from a FG moulding." you say, what mods where required. You know why I am asking, lol, I am going to try to sort some sense from this lot at the weekend. Holding them in my hands, I don't seem to get a good fit of any nose, standard, corse or QB to the Ilmberger race panels.

Rgds, Rob

Its one of these Rob..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GFK-DUCATI-MIT...c mdZViewItem

I think the one you bought is a shonky old genuine corse one mate...:lol:

Im sure Ian will be along shortly to tell us whats involved..

Cheers
Nat

phil911 05-Oct-2005 16:39

What about lights now ???

logyk 05-Oct-2005 18:25

I presume this is for track use ....or is Ian going for a daylight only MOT ?

I will be looking for a set of chaepish panels for the Racing I am about to take delivery of as I am not prepared ot put at risk when I use it the beautiful carbon panels with which it is prresently adorned.

Any recommendations ?

Does the vendor of Ian's nosecone do a complete body kit ?

Ta

aka.eric 05-Oct-2005 18:53

Ricambi-Weiss the vendor,maufacture the fairings and seat unit.Im currently waiting for a seat unit to arrive(£66.82 incl delivery).Could be the answer to the overpriced junk thats available in the UK.

logyk 05-Oct-2005 19:23

eric....do you happen to know whether the kit is just designed to fit road bikes?

And do they speak English there ?

[Edited on 5-10-2005 by logyk]

aka.eric 05-Oct-2005 19:42

On the website they show fairings with or without indicator holes ie road or race.
I was helped with translation by member Crunchy,paid by Paypal,recieved emails to confirm payment/delivery(had to translate them,so I hope thats what they meant).
Some of the DD racers have used this company and speak well of them.