Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Phase one Endurance team (/showthread.php?t=29202)

GsxrAge 09-Apr-2006 23:05

Phase one Endurance team

Well the start of the Endurance season is upon us.

We have completed 3 tests over the last 6-8 weeks 2 in spain and one last week at Le mans.

We have had a very successfull testing program and have found some big improvements, the ex haga swing arms have given the bike alot more drive off the corners. The 2D data loggin system has given the team some interesting data ( thanks scottoiler)

We have only had one crash so far and that was at Le Mans which aint bad when you understand thats out of six riders.

We have just spent the weekend preping the bikes it is one of the busyiest times for us as We have the Assen 500k onbank holiday monday then the Le mans 24hr the sunday after, because of this we have 2 senior bikes and 2 juniors + 2 new spare engines to take. Also we have had to take double the spares to normal (just incase) even tho we have team members who will be able to bring other spares to Le mann.

We are taking 30 Dymag wheels, we have new brake pads from SBS which look like the front pads will last the full 24hrs !!!!!!!!

I will keep you all upto date

Watch it on eurosport and keep yer eye on Bikes 3 and 6 :cool:

swannymere 10-Apr-2006 12:44

:saint:Good Luck:saint:

Dominic Clegg 10-Apr-2006 15:25

wow so do you run the team
if so can i have a job

Rob B 10-Apr-2006 15:30

Age,

I didn't know you where one of RB's merry men. Top bloke, top team. All the best for the season.

Rgds, Rob

Dominic Clegg 10-Apr-2006 18:19

do you race with mike edwarads

GsxrAge 10-Apr-2006 21:57

It's my first season with them so I am still finding my feet. I started in Jan and it's been just about every weekend so far so the duke is having a long rest:lol:

If your interested check out there web site

www.phaseone.co.uk

deej 11-Apr-2006 19:30

fair play to you adrian, good luck for the next couple of weekends

GsxrAge 24-Apr-2006 23:33

Well I am back :cool:

What a bloody awesome time :cool:

I will post a report when I have had some sleep :D

But just to let you know Our senior team had to abandon after 12 hours with a overheating problem ( will tell you more later) but the junior team finnished a great 19th out of 52 starters :cool:

Well it's off to bed for me

[Edited on 24-4-2006 by AGE996]