Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Whens the next Pronto?? (/showthread.php?t=79008)

doogalman 01-Apr-2009 21:57

Whens the next Pronto??

Just curious :rolleyes:

Jools 01-Apr-2009 22:16

Content is finished and being finalised by Trap 5 who do all our type setting. Got a small problem with the artwork supplied for one advert, because it's not high enough resolution and needs to be reworked. That'll take a day or so to work out.

Once that's sorted it's off to the printers, who usually turn it round on digital presses in around three days and it's then delivered to us to be stuffed into envelopes and posted to the addresses we currently hold for y'all on the membership database.

With a finger in the air I'd say that with a couple of days contingency either way they'll be in the post by the end of next week.

Just like I promised. Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn editions

doogalman 02-Apr-2009 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jools
Content is finished and being finalised by Trap 5 who do all our type setting. Got a small problem with the artwork supplied for one advert, because it's not high enough resolution and needs to be reworked. That'll take a day or so to work out.

Once that's sorted it's off to the printers, who usually turn it round on digital presses in around three days and it's then delivered to us to be stuffed into envelopes and posted to the addresses we currently hold for y'all on the membership database.

With a finger in the air I'd say that with a couple of days contingency either way they'll be in the post by the end of next week.

Just like I promised. Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn editions

Just checking Jools before i let my membership come to an end.