Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Cadwell - good times (/showthread.php?t=84541)

bradders 05-Jul-2011 23:09

Cadwell - good times

awesome 2 days!! Usual suspects (minus 1 or 2) and the usual corner of the paddock saw us encamped with gazebos, vans and tents

weather was perfect! Never known 2 days like it :D

anyway, NL were quality as always, although the briefer could have been a little more welcoming ;) and most riders were really well behaved. Being in Inters gave me plenty of overtaking practice!

Great to have a go on Ghost's bike - I want one!! :lol: Shame the additional stresses of me using it broke it :( :lol:

one or two little issues but no show-stoppers, and there were some superfast guys there today! Hardly any red flags in 2 days.

didnt get any times, but had a few laps which felt 'quick' and thx to Matty the NL instructor who gave me a session today and some tips for the chicane/mountain - and for the nice (if not tinged with surprise ;) ) comments about my corner-riding :D

Really glad I did this; lovely to have a TD mentality of having a larf, learning a few things without timing pressure and no 'must do' attitude. Shame those who couldn't attend for one reason or another weren't there - you know hwo you are and were missed :(

Pics to follow - think there may be one for the front page too ;)

Dementor 05-Jul-2011 23:45

Cracking 2 days, thanks for organising it Paul.......now where can I buy an R1 beater for next year :lol:

antonye 06-Jul-2011 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders
Pics to follow - think there may be one for the front page too ;)

Yes please!

Cranker V2 06-Jul-2011 08:51

Hi Bradders,

glad you enjoyed you couple of days. Sounds like you had a ball. hope to see you soon, but not as soon as I really want.......:(

bradders 06-Jul-2011 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranker V2
Hi Bradders,

glad you enjoyed you couple of days. Sounds like you had a ball. hope to see you soon, but not as soon as I really want.......:(

Pembrey 2 weeks - you not making it :puzzled:

Dementor 06-Jul-2011 21:25

2 Attachment(s)
Pics are here http://www.peterwilemanphotography.c...well-Park.html

Ghost 06-Jul-2011 21:42

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dementor

Looking good on my bike Paul. :D

Dementor 06-Jul-2011 23:26

1 Attachment(s)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 1 :lol:

bradders 06-Jul-2011 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
Looking good on my bike Paul. :D

fastest I went all day...in a straight line ;)

still dont know how you ride it so well...its riding position is like number 68 of the karma sutra without the added prop

bradders 07-Jul-2011 00:00

5 Attachment(s)
a few shots courtesy of the photo man - couple for the wall I think

love the shots from out of the chicane, new angle I haven't seen before