Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Caption Competition (/showthread.php?t=79580)

Gbyte666 31-May-2009 03:21

Caption Competition

Craig

Rattler 31-May-2009 10:53

"having the snip was easy, dealing with bollox this big is the problem!!!" ;)

"has anyone seen my race pace?; it was only small, about this size, but I've not seen it for a few years!!! " :eek:

"...I would have won the race, but a small dog, ran out in front of me" :)

"You said I needed bigger balls, I've had the opp, my gonads are now the size of goldfish bowls, but I'm still slow as shite!!!"

nelly 31-May-2009 11:18

"Maybe..... just maybe, if it makes 'em that big, i might have it done to" ;)

"why would you want the bars moving back and a pillar on the tank ya lordship?" .... "cause they're the size of water melons mate, this big!!"

Chaz 31-May-2009 13:34

Recon the swelling will go down over the next couple of weeks, in the mean time I'll try & miss the bumps:eek:

Chris Wood 31-May-2009 13:41

" I had a **** this big before the race too...."

" Really, now that would have upset the handling?"

Jools 31-May-2009 14:24

"You do realise that the head you're holding is just an imaginary girlfriend dont you?"

Trudi Riders Rep 31-May-2009 17:01

I dont believe it quote from Victor Meldew lol xx

Jon 31-May-2009 18:43

Hmmmm Tim I could hold some ice on em for you

John W 31-May-2009 23:28

"so what your saying is, if I want all the go faster bits I need a wallet this big..."

"I tried to get me zip done up, but I could never get it closer than this"

"what I wanted was a mullet, but the b@stard stuck a pudding bowl on me head, so I had to shave the lot off"

"If I could get me hands on the t055ers that stole the paint off my bike, I'd feckin strangle em"

"I was catchin the geezer up, and just as I was about to go round im it all went a little bit whoor, a little bit whaeey, a little bit swish-swish-swish..."

I had it all set up, hit the turn in point perfect like, knee down, lookin through the apex, and feck me if there wasn't a soddin great pot hole this big right on my line !!"