Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   trackday - whats occurring? (/showthread.php?t=84311)

bradders 28-Apr-2011 06:50

trackday - whats occurring?

there was mention of a DSC trackday this year but nothing since. We are nearly may so time marches on!!

can we know asap one way or the other, as I'd like to do one with mates but if the club isnt then I'll speak to No Limits about a few spots in one of their 2 day events at Cadwell in June

PDL 28-Apr-2011 08:01

Bradders if the DSC isn't doing one put me down for a Cadwell TD, I normally travel the night before to Cadwell and camp.

bradders 28-Apr-2011 08:47

cool, if nothing is clear next week (after NL get back from their weekend away) then I'll drop them a line and see what they can do for the June dates.

I'm not organising tho..... :)

antonye 28-Apr-2011 08:49

We are working on putting together a trackday for later in the year so we don't clash with the Ducati UK Silverstone event in a couple of weeks. Once that is out of the way we will let everyone know the details.

bradders 28-Apr-2011 13:25

thanks. Sooner the better or peolpe will have to start making their own arrangemnets; be a shame to miss it

Guido 28-Apr-2011 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
We are working on putting together a trackday for later in the year so we don't clash with the Ducati UK Silverstone event in a couple of weeks. Once that is out of the way we will let everyone know the details.

Just don't do it first 2 weeks of Sept please Antony as I'll be away and don't want to miss it. :)

Ta. GC

Loz 28-Apr-2011 15:27

Cannot afford it this year.

Hmmm ... hmmm ... it would be disloyal not to do it if it comes up ... :)

Aargh! :D

Paul996 28-Apr-2011 19:41

I'll have some of that, always enjoy the trackday, the bike could do with a good run out, so could I come to that :rolleyes: :)

antonye 28-Apr-2011 20:22

As soon as we can tell you the details we will!