Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Can anybody do me a favour. (/showthread.php?t=34939)

Chaz 15-Aug-2006 17:04

Can anybody do me a favour.

Is anyone doing the cadwell track days next week from the bristol area that could pick a wheel up from luigimoto for me .Chass.

Gilps 17-Aug-2006 07:54

I think I can help

I'll be travelling from Clevedon to Swindon tomorrow mid-morning and can divert via Luigimoto. I'll be coming up to Cadwell on Sunday evening, doing the trackday on Monday, and sticking around for pig in a bun in the evening. Let me know if you would like me to collect it. Don't worry about this being my first post. I haven't signed up just to rip-off your wheel. Zimbo knows me and whilst he may not vouch for my honesty :) he knows that I'm not some scam-artist.
Cheers, Paul

AK 17-Aug-2006 07:55

you are a scam artist;)

Gilps 17-Aug-2006 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK
you are a scam artist;)

That's nice. My first post on here and I get abuse.:frog:
Last chance though Chass. I'll check on here again in the morning but if I don't here from you I'll give it a miss. I'll PM you my mobile no.

butch890 17-Aug-2006 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilps
That's nice. My first post on here and I get abuse.:frog:
Last chance though Chass. I'll check on here again in the morning but if I don't here from you I'll give it a miss. I'll PM you my mobile no.

Do you come from an African country,do you need to get a large amount of money out? if so i can send you £5000 and you can send me a rubber cheque!
(P.S welcome,have you got the drinks in?)
Butch

Gilps 17-Aug-2006 20:37

I was at the bar earlier but there was nobody there. Oh well, cheap round.