Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Popham MegaMeet 22nd August 2010 FREE ENTRY! (/showthread.php?t=82497)

Dementor 13-Jun-2010 19:39

Popham MegaMeet 22nd August 2010 FREE ENTRY!

Popham MegaMeet 22nd August 2010

In previous years the DSC have funded free entry passes for this annual event, unfortunately I have been unable to obtain a decision from the MT for the funding this year, and even if at this late stage this was forthcoming I can't see how the passes would have been distributed as there is no Pronto being produced :(

HOWEVER!

I have spoken to Dick today and he has kindly agreed to give ALL Ducatis FREE entry providing you send him a stamped self addressed envelope........that's all you have to do so it's down to you :)

Send a stamped self addressed envelope to; (enclose a note requesting "Ducati MegaMeet Free Pass")

Dick Richardson
Popham Airfield
Winchester
SO213BD

There will be a DUCATI only parking area inside the show ground so you don't need to park in the outside car park, just ride down to the entrance and show your pass. We are normally located at the top of the hill by the marquees.

See you there.

some pics from last year http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...ight=mega+meet

antonye 13-Jun-2010 20:54

Nice one Roy.
I have "stickied" this thread so it stays at the top.
Once the trackday is done, I'll update the homepage image with this one.

Dementor 13-Jun-2010 21:06

Thanks Antonye

Dukeman358 13-Jun-2010 21:22

Great stuff Roy, now that's my sort of deal:D

skidlids 13-Jun-2010 22:13

nice one Roy, if I had known earlier when speaking to Dick I would have thanked him personally, although I did explain to him why I wouldn't be able to make it this year

Gbyte666 13-Jun-2010 23:44

Ahh dammit, yea we are racing at Pembrey.

Craig

gordonparker 14-Jun-2010 16:36

Cheers for sorting that Roy, my SAE is in thr post tonight, it was a great day last out year.

Dementor 05-Aug-2010 17:07

If anyone has a Ducati that is a bit special (I know they are all special!) and would like to put it on display please email me at Dementor@Dementor.org.uk

Dementor 14-Aug-2010 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dementor
If anyone has a Ducati that is a bit special (I know they are all special!) and would like to put it on display please email me at Dementor@Dementor.org.uk

Nothing in my mailbox yet! :(

madmav 19-Aug-2010 21:30

Right then me old mucka

If I can get some time off, the weather is good, and I'm up for the treck down from up north, I shall call you when I get there...
Now then In true "Maverick" style, I shall buz the control tower then fight my way to the front without a pass, and stick my "Speacial" bike right on your stand (LOL) well I don't do officialdom do I?

Hope to see yoy Sunday !

Mavster