Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Oxon/Berks Sunday 3rd March 2013 (/showthread.php?t=184487)

skidlids 25-Feb-2013 18:30

Oxon/Berks Sunday 3rd March 2013

Its still a few days away but the weather forecast is looking a bit more promising.

If the weather does indeed perk up who is up for a rideout

and if the weather doesn't who is up for meeting up over H-Cafe for a chat over lunch

With the racing getting closer this is the last weekend many of have to get our prep finalised so I understand if some of regulars can't make it, it's bad enough that I have already roped Kev P into helping me collect my new (to Me) bike this coming Saturday

There's not going to be a rideout down to Popham the following weekend as quite a few of us will be heading for Snetterton and round 1 of the clubs Desmo Due series.

hawkati 03-Mar-2013 13:03

sorry - working today, dammit!
aiming to lurch to snetterton next weekend to provide immoral support for coppersaucepipe!

skidlids 03-Mar-2013 18:19

Only a few out today, Kev and Trudi were there with most of the family, Banger San also took time out from his DD prep to drop by for a chat. Coppersaucepipe turned up after most had left again breaking off from his DD prep to be there,
I took the Monster 1000 over, it certainly does like to shake its head at high speed, good job there is a steering damper fitted.
Can't wait for some warmer weather, that's 2 days running I've had numb hands from the cold, hope its a bit warmer at Snetterton next weekend

Dementor 03-Mar-2013 19:14

Yep, bring on the Spring and the Skidlids Cotswolds runs :)

See you at snett on Friday :))

007 05-Mar-2013 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Only a few out today, Kev and Trudi were there with most of the family, Banger San also took time out from his DD prep to drop by for a chat. Coppersaucepipe turned up after most had left again breaking off from his DD prep to be there,
I took the Monster 1000 over, it certainly does like to shake its head at high speed, good job there is a steering damper fitted.
Can't wait for some warmer weather, that's 2 days running I've had numb hands from the cold, hope its a bit warmer at Snetterton next weekend

Sorry I missed this - it was my Mother's birthday - family duties!

Best regards,

James