Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   General Motorcycles only (/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   ducati sportingclub members in derbyshire (/showthread.php?t=39042)

booleys749s 20-Nov-2006 13:14

ducati sportingclub members in derbyshire

hi all.
are there any members who live near or around the derbyshire area, i noticed a few went to the powersports open day at clay cross.. the reason being i always see other ducati riders around derbyshire. but never seem to be a member of ducati owners clubs. be good to all meet up when the weather pics up again....go out riding with people with good taste in bikes and not the usual crew with there jap shite, me being the only ducati rider with them, to be tormented and called tractor boy all the time. funny but.......annoying

Steve M 20-Nov-2006 13:29

Hi Mate

Depending where you are in Derby's there are 2 or 3 monthly meets to chose from. There is us lot (the NW region - we meet in Congleton once a month) or the Notts mobb and there is a Midland branch startimg I think. There is a list of regional contacts in here -

http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...gional+contact

Dukerob 20-Nov-2006 13:30

Hi there
Probably the most local DSC meet is the Notts group, meeting second Tuesday of every month at the Unicorn at Gunthorpe near Nottingham. Rushjob is the regional organiser so you could U2U him, or drop in at Cornerspeed in Kirkby In Ashfield on a Saturday, thats the other regular meeting place. Oh yeah there's a christmas do in Nottingham on Fri 1 Dec too which unfortunately I can't make :(

bigtwin 21-Nov-2006 19:28

Hi,

I'm in Derby (999) and occassionally get along to the Notts meet but haven't yet managed to get to the Congleton meet.

PM me and we can exchange contact details.

pedro 21-Nov-2006 19:56

derbyshire? what part?

andys 900ss 22-Nov-2006 08:03

Yep, another member of the Notts lot!

I get into Derbyshire whenever I can as the roads are amazing when clear.....

Give us a shout when the weather gets better nxt yr, there usually a group of us and I've yet to get over with Rob...

Andy

booleys749s 22-Nov-2006 08:22

i actually live in derby so meeting up any where around derbyshire is easy enough for me.

Griff 64 22-Nov-2006 19:35

I live in Derby. Chief RB lives around here to but don,t no of any more. See about 4 other Dukes out and about local to me but have no idea who own them.
Live in Darley Abbey/Allestree area .Where are you

booleys749s 23-Nov-2006 07:58

mickleover.....so not too far from you. will have to organise and go out for a blast when the weather pics up again....head up the peaks. try and get a few of us to go. what ya think?

bigtwin 23-Nov-2006 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griff 64
I live in Derby. Chief RB lives around here to but don,t no of any more. See about 4 other Dukes out and about local to me but have no idea who own them.
Live in Darley Abbey/Allestree area .Where are you

Christ, what with me in Allestree that makes four of us! Damn near a club i'd say!