Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Supersports: SS / SuperSport / Supersport 950 (/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Hello from a new member. (/showthread.php?t=8654)

springer 05-Jul-2004 00:11

Hello from a new member.

Hello all, I’m moving over from the UKMOC because I’ve just got me a 750 ss. Whilst I loved my M600, its time to move on and up. (The M600 will be in market place just as soon as the MoT is done).
I spent a while waiting for the right bike to come along and then found this…a red 750ss W reg (2000) with only 1000 miles on the clock for the cost of a pint. It had been sitting in someone’s garage on and off for the past 2 years because the wife didn’t want him to ride it (time to get a new wife, me thinks), so just as soon as I have time to service it after such a long standing, I’ll see you down at Box Hill…In the meantime I’ll be pestering you all for technical details and mods.
Cheers…….

fatduke11111 05-Jul-2004 01:09

Welcome.... have fun.... see you at Boxhill soon....

Paul

psychlist 05-Jul-2004 08:44

Boi-oing! Time for bed Florence?

Springer - spring - Zebedee? No! Oh well, you're just too young :P

Welcome to this side of the madhouse, look forward to seeing you again soon ;)

ali 05-Jul-2004 10:01

Welcome to the fold. Nice to see you're staying in the 2 valve family (cos four valves sound pants(and I can't afford one:))).

Enjoy the SS, spend too much money on her, ignore you're family's pleas for reason and die a happy man. Remember, it's not the winning that matters, but the buying of carbon fibre....

Here endeth the Monday morning lesson:D

Ali

TP 05-Jul-2004 10:48

Welcome Springer, enjoy the club.

migsangel 05-Jul-2004 21:41

Welcome Springer...

I have no clue of who you were on the UKMOC...

I was and am Migsangel on both forums though...

who were no the UKMOC then?

springer 05-Jul-2004 22:51

I was the biker formally known as Spiderman on the UKMOC, Aka David Bartram. I used to be the Webmaster for the old site then went travelling and left it all to someone else.
I live near Kingston, Surrey, and can normally be found Sundays and midweek at either Box Hill or Newlands corner. So I hope to see some of you thereabouts sometime soon.

AK 05-Jul-2004 23:22

'ello stinker - oops, sorry - Springer:lol:

you will have had U2U by now - see you about soon Dave.

C:)