Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Change of plans-Great News (/showthread.php?t=12563)

butch890 20-Dec-2004 22:11

Change of plans-Great News

Great news,JHP-DUCATI COVENTRY have indeed signed up for the series (the first dealer to do so) and i am pleased to let you lads and lasses know that a joint two man team will run ,although seperatly funded,under the JHP-Ducati Coventry banner.
The bikes will be ridden by Dave Reilly (parts manager @JHP)and Chris Butcher (blacksmith of this parish) and although not fully confirmed yet its 99% certain that they will be riding.......
620 MULTISTRADA'S !!!!!
I will ,of course ,keep you posted on any news .
Happy racing .
Butch

rockhopper 20-Dec-2004 23:08

I'm not sure that is such good news to be honest. If i was entered into the series i would be kissing goodbye to any slim chance i had of doing well simply becasue they can throw almost unlimited amounts of money at the bikes compared to what i could afford.

madmav 20-Dec-2004 23:52

Quote:

Originally posted by rockhopper
I'm not sure that is such good news to be honest. If i was entered into the series i would be kissing goodbye to any slim chance i had of doing well simply becasue they can throw almost unlimited amounts of money at the bikes compared to what i could afford.

don't worry ! you might just find they will throw unlimited amounts of racing experiance in for free !!!!!!!:smug:

Rattler 20-Dec-2004 23:57

Bring 'em on!!!!

madmav 21-Dec-2004 00:00

Quote:

Originally posted by Rattler
Bring 'em on!!!!

That's the spirit Tim!!!

can't beat some healthy competition;) as it makes for good racing me thinks ;),,,,mav

Rattler 21-Dec-2004 00:10

I don't care who I lose to!!!!;);););)

madmav 21-Dec-2004 00:12

Tim , it aint the winning it's the taking part that counts !!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rattler 21-Dec-2004 00:18

Quote:

Originally posted by madmav
Tim , it aint the winning it's the taking part that counts !!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Winning isn't everything - its the only thing!!!!!!!!:frog:

NBs996 21-Dec-2004 00:33

HA! Multistrada's at dawn!

Tim, wanna be my wingman when we wipe 'em out? :devil:

Rattler 21-Dec-2004 00:35

Nah - you can be my Wingman!!! Iceman????????