Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   999 / 749 (/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   It's nice when things are just right.... (/showthread.php?t=23290)

yellowisfriedegg 24-Oct-2005 08:33

It\'s nice when things are just right....

Hein Gericke opened a new shop up here in sunny Aberdeen at the weekend , very nice it is too :D

They had an MCN girly freezing her bits off and smiling nicely , they also had a very bored looking Glen Richards signing things and doing the celebrity racer bit.

They were also doing free dyno runs and there wasn't much of a queue........................

749R was duly strapped on and given a 4th gear roll on analysis , 117.22 bhp , that sounds just about right to me :roll:

weeian 24-Oct-2005 13:04

Nice 1 mate, sounds good !!!

/ian

butch890 24-Oct-2005 18:01

Quote:

Originally posted by yellowisfriedegg
Hein Gericke opened a new shop up here in sunny Aberdeen at the weekend , very nice it is too :D

They had an MCN girly freezing her bits off and smiling nicely , they also had a very bored looking Glen Richards signing things and doing the celebrity racer bit.

They were also doing free dyno runs and there wasn't much of a queue........................

749R was duly strapped on and given a 4th gear roll on analysis , 117.22 bhp , that sounds just about right to me :roll:
Id get someone to look at that for you sounds about 23 bhp down to me!:lol:
Butch

andyb 24-Oct-2005 18:03

Quote:

Originally posted by butch890
Quote:

Butch

Sounds about 30bhp down to me..............:D:P

butch890 24-Oct-2005 18:19

Quote:

Originally posted by andyb
Quote:

Quote:

Butch

Sounds about 30bhp down to me..............:D:P
Whats 7bhp between friends!:P
Butch

andyb 24-Oct-2005 18:21

and a lot less stress..................the engine that is!:lol::lol:

posiden 24-Oct-2005 19:35

just saying hello and seeing if my avatar works - still looking for a termignoni - bike show this week so might get one there ????

KeefyB 24-Oct-2005 22:38

Quote:

Originally posted by posiden
just saying hello and seeing if my avatar works - still looking for a termignoni - bike show this week so might get one there ????
Dont hold yer breath,....never much Duke stuff there.

Back to the origional post,yep its nice when things are just right....like this sunday when Glyn,Fordie and I attacked the B645....virtually had the road to ourselves...:D:D:devil::D:D

yellowisfriedegg 25-Oct-2005 08:27

Quote:

Quote:

Butch

yes , but I only wanted to pay for my bike once not over and over and over .................:D