Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   DESMODUE - Ideas/suggestions for 2007? (/showthread.php?t=33434)

domski 14-Jul-2006 14:22

695's will NOT be racing in 2007.

We already have 2 classes which can't get their own grid - why not dilute it further and have a 695 class as well - just to ensure that everyone is equally pi$$ed off?

Dominic Clegg 14-Jul-2006 14:29

i want to go to croft as well

any way whats the time table for sorting out next year we could have a meeting with riders and MT to sort this out i.e.when to get rules sorted by when to get tracks sorted by we could do this at a race meeting when we are all together.

i dont think ducati will push for us to race 695. its the brand ducati are interested in and we do a great deal with that.

i think the biggest thing we can do to improve dd is to get more riders invloved

Red bull up date :

had a meeting with them today and they seem very keen to help us out with a lot of little thing like lots of free red bull to riders and trophies and way next meeting is in december so i need to put together a presentation for them showing off how good dd is how we can promote there company and what they can do for us.

TP 14-Jul-2006 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otei
Errrmmmmm...............

LOOK!..a kitten!

Did anyone see this kitten before?

:D

TP 14-Jul-2006 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominic Clegg
i want to go to croft as well

any way whats the time table for sorting out next year we could have a meeting with riders and MT to sort this out i.e.when to get rules sorted by when to get tracks sorted by we could do this at a race meeting when we are all together.

i dont think ducati will push for us to race 695. its the brand ducati are interested in and we do a great deal with that.

i think the biggest thing we can do to improve dd is to get more riders invloved

Red bull up date :

had a meeting with them today and they seem very keen to help us out with a lot of little thing like lots of free red bull to riders and trophies and way next meeting is in december so i need to put together a presentation for them showing off how good dd is how we can promote there company and what they can do for us.

Good work mate, I like your style.

I do the odd presentation here and there for work so if you need a hand just let me know.

Cheers dude.

Grib 14-Jul-2006 14:51

Awesome, nice work Dom C. If you need any help, give me a shout, I'm sure I can put some words and stuff together :)

Further distractions for naughty people, wanna see my puppies??

:p

couchcommando 14-Jul-2006 14:51

Here's a novel idea lets just turn up and race :)

Thank God some of you don't put the same effort into racing as you do moaning.....;);) Lap records would tumble LMAO

stumpy1 14-Jul-2006 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grib
Awesome, nice work Dom C. If you need any help, give me a shout, I'm sure I can put some words and stuff together :)

Further distractions for naughty people, wanna see my puppies??

:p

the tan one looks like my dog when it was a puppie,they dont stay like that for very long!!

stumpy1 14-Jul-2006 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by couchcommando
Here's a novel idea lets just turn up and race :)

Thank God some of you don't put the same effort into racing as you do moaning.....;);) Lap records would tumble LMAO

well said!!! next year, i dont care who will be on the grid with me,all i want to do is race!!!!!!

couchcommando 14-Jul-2006 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumpy1
well said!!! next year, i dont care who will be on the grid with me,all i want to do is race!!!!!!

Surely if you're on a 620 and a 583 is hassling you then drop behind them and learn from them, then when you've learnt use your hp advantage and smoke them :)

I just don't care, the series is great. Trying to get grids where no one on a faster bike gets in your way is ridiculous. I raced most of last year with a 25hp disadvantage, should I have complained about it ?
DD is the closest you'll get at club level to fixed hp and equal bikes and as such makes it as equal as it's ever gonna be :)

fil2 14-Jul-2006 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumpy1

U say that now m8....when you are 4th lets say and u cant get passed the 3 fast 583's to challenge for 3rd spot podium place.....

THEN U will give a ****..until then shut up.. u aint raced dd yet so therefore dont have an opinion..if u wanted to race you could now ..so just step up or step off........................