Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Series Information (/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   Who Hasn't yet got a Race Number (/showthread.php?t=85549)

skidlids 03-Feb-2012 18:42

Who Hasn't yet got a Race Number

Looking at my Data-base
I have a few names without a number against them
Some have so far only expressed an interest in the 2012 season and are not registered but one or two have registered and will require a race number

So if you are new to Desmo Due for this year and you haven't yet got a number can you send a email to desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com requesting a number, even put down a few preferences and we will see what we can do
make sure you include your Forename and Surname and any DSC Message board name that you may have

In the Next couple of days I intend to post a updated list of registered riders, their numbers, names and message board names

Kevin

batesy2 08-Feb-2012 12:08

Hi,Batesy here,I need to register for DD and get a number,i would like 58 if its available,
please let me know what i need to do
Best Regards Brian Bates

antonye 08-Feb-2012 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by batesy2
Hi,Batesy here,I need to register for DD and get a number,i would like 58 if its available,
Best Regards Brian Bates

1. Print off this form: http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...ad.php?t=85200
2. Fill it in and send it off with your cheque (or you can pay online but still send the form in!
3. Get practising!!!

skidlids 08-Feb-2012 18:33

Quote:

Best Regards Brian Bates

Hi Brian
I'm pretty sure we can allow you the use of number 58, last year it was reserved for Graham Fox, but he has decide to give up racing and has sold his bike.
And I think it fitting that #58 should be out on track following last years events in Moto GP, so I'll put it against your name.
Is it Class A or Class B your entering for some reason I have a feeling its Class A but I could be wrong

Kevin

FoxCorp 08-Feb-2012 22:18

No probs giving away #58 from me - would be good to get it higher up the table than I managed!

skidlids 08-Feb-2012 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxCorp
No probs giving away #58 from me - would be good to get it higher up the table than I managed!

Good to see your still around Graham, will you be popping along to any of the meetings with your camera

batesy2 10-Feb-2012 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Hi Brian
I'm pretty sure we can allow you the use of number 58, last year it was reserved for Graham Fox, but he has decide to give up racing and has sold his bike.
And I think it fitting that #58 should be out on track following last years events in Moto GP, so I'll put it against your name.
Is it Class A or Class B your entering for some reason I have a feeling its Class A but I could be wrong

Kevin

Hi Kevin,Class A it is,Thank you very much for the chance to carry that #,
im at oulton for acu sat 18th,so should get other formalities sorted then

Many Thanks Brian

skidlids 10-Feb-2012 11:43

Brian you are already on my email database so you will be included in any emails I send out, I should be sending out a uodate email later today

batesy2 10-Feb-2012 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxCorp

Dont hold your breath Graham,done a lot of track days but total race virgin,
I got just shy of the old A class record at Anglesey but then fell off he he

skidlids 10-Feb-2012 13:28

Quote:

Dont hold your breath Graham,done a lot of track days but total race virgin,
I got just shy of the old A class record at Anglesey but then fell off he he

That wasn't on the Hottrax Trackday last year when we were there on a Friday testing for the racing on Saturday and Sunday