Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   (T) Racing fairings & Bellypans (/showthread.php?t=25757)

spares geezer 09-Jan-2006 17:34

(T) Racing fairings & Bellypans

If anyone is looking for bodywork for the Desmo Due series I will be stocking the Mad Composites fairings that were featured in last months Pronto and I also have a couple of DP style fibreglass bellypans to move (same style as on S4 Challenge bikes a few years ago). Phone for price and mention the forum and I'll do you a wicked price.

Cheers
Stuart
www.spareshack.com
Team "Pazza Vacca Scuderia"
07773 775656

[Edited on 11-1-2006 by Admin]

twpd 09-Jan-2006 18:28

I am not a fully paid up member so, I don't get Pronto....got some fotos I can look at please? I've got some Ricambi bodywork for my 800ss racers and it's pretty awful stuff so, I need an alternative.

antonye 09-Jan-2006 18:29

Commercial Posting on here? Tut tut!
:o

spares geezer 09-Jan-2006 18:32

Quote:

Originally posted by antonye

spares geezer 09-Jan-2006 18:33

Not something I'd usually do but one of the DSC top dogs suggested it just to help make the bodywork more readily available...

Quote:

spares geezer 09-Jan-2006 18:38

Try this link as I don't have any photo's on this PC : http://www.horrible.demon.co.uk/bikes/racing2005.htm

Cheers
Stuart

Quote:

Originally posted by twpd
I am not a fully paid up member so, I don't get Pronto....got some fotos I can look at please? I've got some Ricambi bodywork for my 800ss racers and it's pretty awful stuff so, I need an alternative.

antonye 10-Jan-2006 10:12

Quote:

Originally posted by spares geezer
Try this link as I don't have any photo's on this PC : http://www.horrible.demon.co.uk/bikes/racing2005.htm

That's my website, and the fairing came from Ricambi Weiss and the bellypan came from Sigma Performance. In fact I don't think I've ever bought anything from you?

[Edited on 10-1-2006 by antonye]

Scooter916 10-Jan-2006 10:37

Guys
Before Jumping on the comercial advertising agro, i can personally vouch for stuart and dave from spares shack, In fact I was recomended them by another DD,er. And yes they have done me some very good deals on DD spares.
I belive they are also competeing In class B next year, so lets all give them a welcome hug.
Glyn:D

dickieducati 10-Jan-2006 10:38

Quote:

If anyone is looking for bodywork for the Desmo Due series I will be stocking the Mad Composites fairings that were featured in last months Pronto and I also have a couple of DP style fibreglass bellypans to move (same style as on S4 Challenge bikes a few years ago). Phone for price and mention the forum and I'll do you a wicked price.

Cheers
Stuart
www.spareshack.com
Team "Pazza Vacca Scuderia"

got any chirpy cheap dp monster rearsets?
07773 775656

spares geezer 10-Jan-2006 10:43

My apologies, I came across the photo's and wrongly assumed it was photo's of the Mad Composites fairing that Chris mentioned. I was only trying to offer a service for DD racers, not rattle any cages.

Quote:

Quote:

That's my website, and the fairing came from Ricambi Weiss and the bellypan came from Sigma Performance. In fact I don't think I've ever bought anything from you?

[Edited on 10-1-2006 by antonye]