Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Croft - Aug 7th (/showthread.php?t=33492)

Felix 15-Jul-2006 14:34

Croft - Aug 7th

Just booked this trackday with No Limits to give the new bike its maiden outing. Anyone else going?

WJB, are you going to this one?

loverobot 15-Jul-2006 20:12

if thats the monday yes myself and igor will be there in inters
come say hellooooo!

Felix 15-Jul-2006 21:03

Excellent! I am in fast, just listen for the loudest bike in the paddock! That's if it even makes it out of the garage! LOL

loverobot 16-Jul-2006 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix
Excellent! I am in fast, just listen for the loudest bike in the paddock! That's if it even makes it out of the garage! LOL

careful if you are loud though - last time i was there they were noise testing and the guy next to me in the queue to get out was stopped from going out

Felix 17-Jul-2006 10:17

Dseered, do I just look for the dude in the white boots? ;)

The bike should just pass under the race limit for noise but I can always put in a db killer. However, before I need to worry about that, I've got some work to do. The pictures below represents the state of my bike as of yesterday.

WeeJohnyB 17-Jul-2006 20:34

Not in my diary at the mo, but now very tempted to come and see you Felix. I'll check my holiday rations at work.

WeeJohnyB

Felix 17-Jul-2006 21:12

It'd be good to catch up, WJB. The bike has improved considerably from the pics above. I'll post some more when it's near completion, hopefully by end of this week, to wet your appetite further.;)

loverobot 18-Jul-2006 07:14

great!
dseered - it will be good to see you up there - which bike are you takig?
wjb - come on man i need to know whether your words of wisdom have worked!

Guido 18-Jul-2006 07:38

Dang,

Another day off work I have to book.......But somehow I think it'll be worth it Felix!!!!!

Felix 18-Jul-2006 12:16

It'd be fantastic if you can make it, Guido. It won't be in 3Up livery by then, though. Plain white and a bare aluminium tank, I am afraid. It's not worth spending money on paint yet until I know it can last for a full day without it falling to bits.