Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Racing at Cadwell this weekend..... (/showthread.php?t=17668)

Garry Smith 17-May-2005 13:02

Racing at Cadwell this weekend.....

Just the usual post to say we are racing at Cadwell this Saturday and Sunday (testing on Friday), if any of you live or work near the circuit come and say hello, the usual fresh brew awaits!

Red 996 No. 172, Our van is a blue LDV with Ducati Racing sponsored by www.century2000.co.uk on the side.

Hope to see some of you there.

skidlids 17-May-2005 13:18

Good Luck Garry, I think you'll do a bit better at this one than at Silverstone, keep the pressure on Deano he's starting to crack :lol:

I like a few of the DSC peeps will be at the BMF show.

Garry Smith 17-May-2005 14:46

Cheers Kev, I'm hoping its a going to be a good one.

How did Dallas get on with sorting the ZX10 out? is he going to Cadwell or if not when is his next planned outing?

skidlids 17-May-2005 14:52

ZX10 now has a nice new Billet engine cover, paddock stand mounts have been rewelded to the swing arm, starter button wiring has been resoldered, tank is patched up with filler, spare fairing is ready to be fitted.

He's not doing Cadwell, he will check it out at Llandow at our trackday and again at the Snetterton trackday. Not sure when he will race it next I was trying to get him to enter Castle Combe.

Felix 17-May-2005 17:45

Best of luck, Garry. Make sure you do better than I did, which won't take much mind.

bradders 17-May-2005 19:23

bset of luck mate - bit far for me this one, see at something more local!!
bradders

WeeJohnyB 17-May-2005 20:37

Good luck Garry.

WeeJohnyB

skidlids 23-May-2005 10:31

Three 4ths and a 3rd well done Garry, but what happened to Deano on Saturday and Reidy on Sunday, were they only there one day each.
Luke was flying on his SV650, best I get on and see if I can sort his DD guest ride at Castle Combe.