Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Bayliss book wanted (/showthread.php?t=78160)

Jasper 06-Jan-2009 21:38

Bayliss book wanted

2 Attachment(s)
Does anybody have a spare copy of the Troy Bayliss book,distributed by Grand Prix Legends? My order got delayed over xmas and now they have sold out.

cheers,
Jasper

MJS 07-Jan-2009 08:22

Blimey - mine arrived yesterday from Grand Prix Legends although it's got a different cover to the one shown on the GPL website.

Definitely all TB inside though and what a fine book it is too, good luck in finding one

Cheers
Martin

gordonparker 07-Jan-2009 09:39

Jasper, did a quick search Amazon, Viva Ducati etc and GPL seem to be the only distributors.
Typical GPL service I see

Gordon

rcgbob44 07-Jan-2009 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban996
Blimey - mine arrived yesterday from Grand Prix Legends although it's got a different cover to the one shown on the GPL website.

Definitely all TB inside though and what a fine book it is too, good luck in finding one

Cheers
Martin

You must be the first person to get something out of GPL since the last ice age, I`ve got loads on order but have seen nothing!

MJS 07-Jan-2009 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcgbob44
You must be the first person to get something out of GPL since the last ice age, I`ve got loads on order but have seen nothing!

Well, I know they get a bad press on here sometimes, but in their defence, I've never had any problem with them. Maybe I'm just lucky ;)

Cheers
Martin

Jasper 23-Jan-2009 23:40

I'm still after one of these,please.

Gilps 24-Jan-2009 07:58

I got one a couple of weeks ago from my mate at Xerox. It's a really good book and a fabulous TB momento. He told me that they were like rocking horse poo and I think there may be none left. I'll ask ihim if he can dig out another one but don't hold your breath.

Jasper 24-Jan-2009 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilps
I got one a couple of weeks ago from my mate at Xerox. It's a really good book and a fabulous TB momento. He told me that they were like rocking horse poo and I think there may be none left. I'll ask ihim if he can dig out another one but don't hold your breath.

That would be fantastic mate,thanks.

Gilps 05-Apr-2009 17:20

Just seen your other thread re the Baylis book for sale. This had totally slipped my mind, sorry, so I just gave my mate from Xerox a nudge. He has sorted me another one out but it is a softback version. Just the same content as the hardback, but with no jacket and soft cover only. I take it that now you have two copies, and are flogging one on, you won't need this one. Please let me know if you need/want it, and if not I'll stick it on ebay. I've also got a hardback copy of the 2007 SBK World Championship book which I don't need. Not sure where this book fits in with the other review books. There's no ISBN number and it appears to be a Xerox promotion item. It has reviews of all the races and all the teams and riders but is very heavily biased towards Xerox Ducati coverage.

Jasper 05-Apr-2009 18:02

Hi Mate,

yes i ended up buying two,Not deliberately either!!

You have a PM.